SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys theres definatly a meet tonite

tell your friends etc!

see ya guys there at 7 onwards we will stay at the first meet spot til about 8 i reckon

Damn it!

Just saw this now, was it posted elsewhere?

Wouldn't have cruised as engine still needs to be bedded in, but i would have come to the carpark. Too late now :)

When is the next one?

get ur new block done Al?

Nope :)

Car wont go in for another week or so, but i am doing as little km's as possible in this block as i prefer to bed everything in the new block.

west meet is startin to die people.

we were there tonight at the car wash as we got kicked out of the safeway top carpark. 5 cars tonight

every tuesday at 8pm people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be there!!

Let me no wer the cruise/meet is heading after the water-g carpark, maybe i can make it down next week after training. :ninja:

hey denis, sorry man i didnt no that was u behind me until the round-about, thought wtf, this guys real eager to run me, lol. Wher wer use heading? I was dropping a mate off home.

hahaha. i was with dennis. im like thats steve. we looked like hoons behind you i know.

did u clip the roundabout? lol

chrisr31: w'ell see if im going to the next one man. the turbo gods have been cruel to me

you guys really need to mix it up a lil!!! its the same people everytime which is really good, but just going to the same place every tuesday to do not much isnt something everyone wants to give up their afternoons for every tuesday!!!i think you need to do something else or meet at different places!! i have alot to do in the afternoons so i wont give mine up to sit in a car wash or car park every tuesday when we all talk to each other on here?? but thats me i guess not everyone is the same...

try a new venue and maybe go some where to eat, or coffee?? its just an idea, i just know when i read it and see your all doing the same thing again on the same day as every other week i cant be bothered going!!! and maybe mix up the day, tuesday is a shit night everything closes early so there is nothing to do in our area (other then sit in a car park) and its the start of the week, the end of the week people feel like going out more!!!

i just think you would have a better time if you change it around..... you just know your not missing out if you dont go coz you know your all doing the same thing!!!

you can always talk about the next venue date and time at each meet

also going to the same place every tue at the same time the cops will con on and might come down for a visit, when they know a heap of skylines are going to be in the one place every week why wouldnt they come past and see how many they can defect!!! so try and mix it up

Edited by KIRAS

anyone can come. all imports available i say. the more the merrier.

tuesday night is the meet point as it has been the last 6 weeks. we constantly have a consistent group of a minimum of 7-10 cars.

whoever would like to come is more than welcome, whoever dosent and think its boring can stay home :thumbsup:

if safeway car park rooftop isnt available due to getting kicked out..the secondary meet point is out the front fantastic furniture, still watergardens carpark. 8pm as always.

any cruises if it may be will be discussed only on the night

cheers people :(

Anth..

thats ok if it doesnt change i wont be coming to any more from now on,,, more so with that attitude!!!!

Edited by KIRAS