SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went past at about 8:20... saw a few ppl there .... was a good nite went for a cruise to tulla maccas

then we were going back and lmao well everyone jsut zoomed off on me, lol and i couldnt find them... ah well tuff night good convos!

see yas next week... we might plan an official cruise!

haha was good talkin to u man.... mite have to finish off the story i was tellin u at tulla maccas next time lol... yeah, we werent sure where u got to, thought u just went home, n we didnt have ur number... just got home now, was kikin back with a few of the guys... was a small cruise only 6 cars but it was still good... definately more planning needed for the next one....

P.S that guy in the black R33 GTR came from nowhere!! we were all like WTF?! lol

Hey Matt hows it going? I've got no problem with you bringing out your Senator and didn't have a problem with chirks coming out for a drive - Was a laugh when you brang it out later on and at maccas :thumbsup: Had a blast that night.

Would've cruised past tonight to see if anything was going down but i was busy unfortunately. Definately keeping my eye out on the next organised meet - I'll most definately be there.

Cheersl,

Steve.

thanks man lol.... now the senator is going to make way for a skyline in the next few months :laughing-smiley-014:

yeah last weeks cruise was a laugh, i had to show u guys my typical taylors maccas exit routine :cheers: lol.. u should have come down tonight...

i think we are just gonna go there at 7.30ish every tuesday night... either safeway rooftop or the car wash next to image auto.. make it a regular thing you know... was good talking to u last week man, and hopefully see u next tuesday

im keen 4 monday but wil b working during tha day tho :ninja:
i was thinking monday afternoon..

dont people get public holidays off???

iam in for monday maybe around 6-7 good time be daylight good to take photos and crusie around what u guys recon?

This sound pretty good. Get a few more ppl and be sweet

6-7pm Watergardens Safeway roof top again?

hey guys most likely in for this one and also for hoppers tarneit people who wanna meet up at same place and cruise i'm down also. no leaving me behind this time too u bastards! lolz. would like 6-7 also as i have work during the day and the pay is double time bitches!! :(

Did I miss it?

What time for Hoppers crew met up?

like Crimz it will depend on how much work I have on whether I can make it or not.

PS Crimz you get my PM? you get that 3 incher yet or what....no point if you cant keep ip with me?