SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good meet tonight

Great to meet some of you,

although its hard to know whos who yet.

I'm the one that left early coz

I had my niece and her friend in the backseat

with school tomorrow :)

Hope to see you at the next meet xx

Peace out from Caroline Springs

im going to bed

there wat atleast about 25 cars

it was definatly a big as turnout

lol and because i posted it up, everyones like "so you organised this ey?"

sorry for not planning it aswell as it should have been, its just i was only catering for about 10 cars max lol

i guess the bigger the group the more conflict of interests

still a f**king good night even if we did just talk shit,

the cruise was a good idea

good ot have finally meet some people

dezz

bec aswell awesome gtr!

also "OO SKYLINE OO " forgot your name lol

sandra? i think your name was... definatly keep that rear bar, the shit is like gold!!!!

do yourself a favour buy a standard rear bar before you sell up, get that one working and sell it ull definatly get a fair bit!!! also lol next time force your friends to come out and say hi! even if there not in to cars, i felt sorry for them being bored lol

please everyone post up your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes there will be one next week

yes probably on a week day

NO i wont be orgnaising it lol

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

Good meet tonight

Great to meet some of you,

although its hard to know whos who yet.

I'm the one that left early coz

I had my niece and her friend in the backseat

with school tomorrow :cool:

Hope to see you at the next meet xx

Peace out from Caroline Springs

im going to bed

Hey Sandra, I'm the guy that was telling you about the insurance...I'll get the info for you soon if you're interested.

Decent meet, about 20 or so cars showed up I think...:)

lol i got there at 8.20 drove in the carparks lookin for this "rooftop" then got an emergency phone call and had to go back...

oh well next time

lol are you trying to say my map wasnt detailed enough? the hours i spent on that paying attention to detail! you know how long it took for me to work out colour schemes!!!!!!!!11

lol make sure your there next time

my mate has a twin of your car :cool:

there wat atleast about 25 cars

it was definatly a big as turnout

lol and because i posted it up, everyones like "so you organised this ey?"

sorry for not planning it aswell as it should have been, its just i was only catering for about 10 cars max lol

i guess the bigger the group the more conflict of interests

still a f**king good night even if we did just talk shit,

the cruise was a good idea

good ot have finally meet some people

dezz

bec aswell awesome gtr!

also "OO SKYLINE OO " forgot your name lol

sandra? i think your name was... definatly keep that rear bar, the shit is like gold!!!!

do yourself a favour buy a standard rear bar before you sell up, get that one working and sell it ull definatly get a fair bit!!! also lol next time force your friends to come out and say hi! even if there not in to cars, i felt sorry for them being bored lol

please everyone post up your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes there will be one next week

yes probably on a week day

NO i wont be orgnaising it lol

Hey dude, nice meetin you too...I feel like a dick asking but what was your name again? Too many names to take on in 1 night :cool:

And yeah I was gonna say somethin to Sandra about her friends...Thought maybe they were shy or something, but they looked pretty warm and comfortable in the car :)

lol i got there at 8.20 drove in the carparks lookin for this "rooftop" then got an emergency phone call and had to go back...

oh well next time

Rim spec ya git, Nick said he was gonna call you and tell you we were in your area...

This other dude showed up in a red 34 with the nismo wing...thought it was you with stock rims, but he was black :P

Hey all - Yes awesome turnout, and its great to meet your fellow skyline lovers........................

Thanks Blaq, :cool: u make me proud of my baby........and Ferah, your so cute, u both made me very proud lol

Hey dezz can i have the insurance details too please for the shannons guy?

Hey Sandra, wanna roll with me to the BBQ on the weekend? If anyone else from this way is wanting to go, we should meet up and cruise over together

til next time..........................................

post-47954-1204029504_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029527_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029547_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029567_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029590_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029619_thumb.jpg

post-47954-1204029696_thumb.jpg

i am black :cool:

not really lol. i thought nik's car was broken?

i've seen 2 black dudes driving red r34s around here. 1 has stockies 1 has gold rims

sif copy me :P

:) @ your map

Yeah it had stockies...

Nick wasn't there but I was on the phone to him when we were in Campbellfield, and he said he was gonna give you a buzz to let you know we were nearby...

P.S I think G attended the same map making school as me...

NPskidpan.jpg

Yeah it had stockies...

Nick wasn't there but I was on the phone to him when we were in Campbellfield, and he said he was gonna give you a buzz to let you know we were nearby...

P.S I think G attended the same map making school as me...

LOL "serbs flare pit" :cool:

well let us know next time so we can cruise down together or somethin kthx

mmm sunroof

LOL "serbs flare pit" :cool:

well let us know next time so we can cruise down together or somethin kthx

mmm sunroof

Ya need a pit for the flares...

we're comin from opposite ends...would make for an interesting cruise down together :)

But you and Nick could go together...

holy shit dezz...

ive seen a fair few maps in my days.

but the attention to detail, wow im just in awe, i cant believe how intricate that is!!! amazing... new wallpaper for my desktop... infact i might print it out and put it on my ceiling above my bed so i can wake up to that marvelous map every morning

bec... hell yes you should be proud! and definatly do not sell that thing. sentimental value is priceless!

also on another not of both of our cars being all cool and purple, we hafta organise a photoshoot! for the two beasts!

holy shit dezz...

ive seen a fair few maps in my days.

but the attention to detail, wow im just in awe, i cant believe how intricate that is!!! amazing... new wallpaper for my desktop... infact i might print it out and put it on my ceiling above my bed so i can wake up to that marvelous map every morning

It was such a serious matter at the time, I had to put my full effort into it to do the concept justice :cool: