SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

white r33 s2 with sau stickers on the quater filling up at shell opposite the pines around 10:20 this morning

That would have been me :thumbsup: I nearly died when I saw you pull up, hardly ever spot another SAUer on the road!

spotted tonight before at glen waverly a nice bayside blue r34 gtr with custom plates JD*-** looked nice at first i thought it was R34PER. and earlier today was spotting a skyline every set of lights whilst in my celsior, ran into RTHRT3 again. lucky ive got SAU sticker on celsior everyone must think im crazy hooting every sau person im next to lol

haha quite a sleeper if its pulling 238kw. Ive noticed that you turn off Kellets rd into a residential area? do you live in that area?

I work down the back of the Laser Drv industrial estate, I take a shortcut through the back streets to get there.

My neighbour brought out his imacculate white 4 door C210 skyline and he drove it around the block a few times. Loved the chrome bits, seemed to have a half cage and sounded tough too - car looked generally stock.

He must have seen me working on my 'line out front.

Might have to go up to him and ask about it - not sure if it is a 4 or a 6 cylinder :(

Blast from the past :rofl:

Spotted Titanium grey R35 driving through the Alfred Hospital, 7am this morning....gave a thumbs up and got a wave back.

Nice way to start the morning :thumbsup:

I still haven't seen a 35 on the road yet!

saw a new Audi RS6 and a Merc with the numberplate 1... but no 35 *sob* :)

its in springvale, the road DT panels is on .....

LOL, of course I know where Lightwood Rd is :)

There's actually like 2 yellow R34's around Springvale, 1 is kitted with SAU stickers, and 1 is with big spoiler no SAU stickers.

Then there's mine haha.

dickhead in a black R34 cutting laps around eastern beach in geelong at around 9pm, doin burnouts, fishies, etc, bouncing off the limiter and narrowly missing parked cars.

if that was any one on here, couple guys filmed it and got ur rego!

its people like this that make it sh!t to go cruising in geelong and make residents complain.

save it for the track :)

you wouldn't even get away with doing shit like that on the track.... fkn hero's ruin it for every skyline owner.. :)

I spotted a white r33 GTST series 1 on st kilda road with twin blue racing stipes over the top and back of the car (ford GT style), but had a chuckle at the GTR badge.... L-O-o-o-o-Osseerrrr!

spotted WANZI's R34 parked on nepean highway outside carpetcall? lol

how come your selling it?

yeh pricks who own my work carpark made the parking $2 per hour so there i am parking down the road where the parking sharks never go. its only for sale if someone offers a good price for it. otherwise ill keep it and no harm if someone buys it. ill jus pay off my debts, get another loan n buy another r34 lol