SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Unfortunately I spotted this idiot on Facebook (Victorian Plates). Ripping skids in his n/a R33. Stupid kids. It's people like this that give us a bad name. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=488278684598545

Got me all excited about naming and shaming.

Then the link doesnt work, im shattered dude.

Blue 34 Springy Rd, just past the monash, bonnet up... if I wasn't dying and going the other way, I would've stopped... although only use if it was just a jump haha. Hope you got her back up and running lol. Just earlier... so 3ish.

Black 34 sedan green p plates this morning around 9:45 on springvale rd, I was in the coupe :P. Sounded nice.

spotted a yellow 34 parked at the cardigan st multilevel just now, I tried to find a spot near you. :P Plates were badl4ck i think? Looked goooood.

On Saturday night around 830pm Was next to a black or dark blue r34 on Springvale road across the road from the kebab joint. I hit a little boost and opened the gate up !

You had to turn left on prinny hwy and as you went past you show off your gate too sounded awesome ! Sorry I had mommy in the car or else I would chased you for a run. I was in a black r34