SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted 33gtst on canterbury road in montrose this evening.

Heya Andrew its been a while. :P

Every time I see you, your in a different 31. lol.

spotted a black/blue r31 on eastlink with sau stickers, gave beep n thumbs up. and within the distance of driving from mountainhwy/stud road to high st intersection i saw 5 r34 4 doors lol

Spotted a white Stagea on hoddle st heading 2wards Richmond then again going back 2wards the eastern F-way. also a purple r33 GTR with SAU stickers parked on Victoria Pde about 4.10pm

Saw a silver R34 with the plates ''RB26N1'' crashed in the front yard of a house down Freeman Av in Burnisde tonight. Pretty messed up dont know how the hell they managed to get it where it was.. anyone from here? I was in the white R31 that drove past twice.

Saw a silver R34 with the plates ''RB26N1'' crashed in the front yard of a house down Freeman Av in Burnisde tonight. Pretty messed up dont know how the hell they managed to get it where it was.. anyone from here? I was in the white R31 that drove past twice.

Oh sh*t! Isn't that Ferah's brother's car?!!

spotted a black/blue r31 on eastlink with sau stickers, gave beep n thumbs up. and within the distance of driving from mountainhwy/stud road to high st intersection i saw 5 r34 4 doors lol

That was me in the daily hack :(

Spotted, 1 white skyline, at the Macs near Glen Waverly, like just opposite the shopping centre. Can't be sure if its a 33 or 32. Just caught a glimpse.

And spotted a grey 33 at Glen Waverly, outside Rock Kung, plate spelled DEADLY or something like that.

Oh sh*t! Isn't that Ferah's brother's car?!!

Trust me its not the first time he has crashed a car...

He was lucky to survive the last one and he still drives around like a hoon?

Saw a black r34 in Geelong yesterday night on Ryrie which turns into Aberdeen street, drove along side it for a sec, then 34 went down a side street. Any one?

You'd notice me in a sec, L plates and qld plates :laugh:

Also last week i was sitting on albert st at the traffic lights (next to coles) and a Black r32 was driving long Shannon ave heading towards Melbourne direction. sure they had a suss. :laugh:

Edited by Nick.

You'd notice me in a sec, L plates and qld plates :laugh:

Also last week i was sitting on albert st at the traffic lights (next to coles) and a Black r32 was driving long Shannon ave heading towards Melbourne direction. sure they had a suss. :laugh:

if it was satin black...that was me, and yeah had to do a double take (dude you seriously need to take some stickers off!)

Trust me its not the first time he has crashed a car...

He was lucky to survive the last one and he still drives around like a hoon?

lets not make judgment Kris, he may of avoided a crash and thats the result.

lets hope he's alright none the less

he may of avoided a crash and thats the result.

Where the car was and just how badly the thing was banged up I highly doubt the car was avoiding a crash, the street isn't very big and would had to have some speed for where it was, just saying, but hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation.

if it was satin black...that was me, and yeah had to do a double take (dude you seriously need to take some stickers off!)

What stickers. lol. all she has is smc kustoms along the front windscreen, from where she got sprayd in bris :P... it did have sourthern cross on the back, but i killed that..lol the guy who owned it before me put them on. :)

Ill be looking out for ya then mate. :)

Where the car was and just how badly the thing was banged up I highly doubt the car was avoiding a crash, the street isn't very big and would had to have some speed for where it was, just saying, but hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation.

ahh im with ya now, it was a 'crash scene' the front yard