SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Finished work tonight in Ferntree Gully, was headin back home on Burwood Hwy and saw a white series 2 r33, plates were tmg772 i think. Sweet rims on it and it had an SAU sticker on the right rear 1/4 panel, so i kno the guy's on here lol. Cruised side by side for a bit then he turned up stud rd and i went straight

Saw a silver R34 with the plates ''RB26N1'' crashed in the front yard of a house down Freeman Av in Burnisde tonight. Pretty messed up dont know how the hell they managed to get it where it was.. anyone from here? I was in the white R31 that drove past twice.

Hey Jessie, wat were u doin on my side of town!! :blush:

Yeah that was my brother.

Unfortunantly, Yes..the dickhead was being a dickhead again :)

.. and he is ok.

Trust me its not the first time he has crashed a car...

He was lucky to survive the last one and he still drives around like a hoon?

Kris ur not exactly the most innocent driver on the roads ur self. What he did was wrong and hopefully dsnt happen again..i guess some ppl just have shit for brains

Silver R34 GT-T with WA plates [iVUS] on Barkly St, Footscray around 2 pm. Azn driver.

Silver R33 GTS-T? with standard plates and pink/purple decals on side on Russel St, CBD around 2:50 pm. Azn driver.

Silver R32 GTS? with standard plates on Dynon Rd, West Melbourne at around 3 pm.

I thought I saw JamesK walking past Caulfield Uni around 2:30 eating grapes off the bunch... ...Roman Style... ...as I came home from work today...

Spotted Silver R33 GTR (I think) on Nepean Highway (Brighton) at about 8pm tonight, and I think he had SAU stickers too. We both cruised through a booze bus at about the same time, obviously a busy night for the cops to let two lines through like that! :D

that was me I'm pretty sure... you were in the white 34 with black wheels... LMGT4's? car looks very cool:)

yep not often you roll up to one and they let you go, I slowed right down as I was expecting to get waved in but they were already full