SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

A very clean white Stagea yesterday arvo (around 5PM) along Doncaster Rd.

A very dusty white R34 4 door along Warrigul road this morning - I was following from behind - Chick driving

spotted LA3ER last night or something like that on a R33 with SAU stickers on stud road turning onto wellngton it think it was. was next to you at lights gave u a hoot but u didnt see me lol

Spotted BEZA ..... again with the nando's !!!

TJ!!! WHY DONT U EVER STOP BY AND SAY HI </3 haha its my mates shop :banana:

drove past some black 34 2dr, turning right from wellington rd onto stud rd, gave a toot as i went pass, then saw him later again driving on bergins rd

ye that dude lives in rowville. around the corner from me. nut job of a driver.

was heading to knox couple of weeks ago and he kept cutting everyone off just do be in front of me and boot it. and almost merged into me.

been seeing hektik a bit, round the corner from my joint, same area that the old vicroads building was on, think i had u right behind me a few weeks ago up past memorial, i had potential buyers in the car, couldn't give it much lol

TJ!!! WHY DONT U EVER STOP BY AND SAY HI </3 haha its my mates shop :P

on my way home from work.

in my ignis, so i dont stand out. next thursday, you be out side with a double breasted burger, and ill honk my horn and your bring it over yeah ?

been seeing hektik a bit, round the corner from my joint, same area that the old vicroads building was on, think i had u right behind me a few weeks ago up past memorial, i had potential buyers in the car, couldn't give it much lol

haha yeah my mate lives around there just near the cop shop, was studying for exams there pretty much every day a few weeks ago.

don't remember seeing you though

Blue R34 GT-R parked on Kingsway, Glen Waverley last night before 9

Two white R33s near each other on first floor of the multi-storey too, as I was leaving around 10ish

is she?

No, she wasn't.

Dirk_Diggler turning into james cook drive in melton

LOL have you ever noticed whenever a sentence starts with certain words/phrases it frames the rest of the sentence a particular way...eg., "Dirk Diggler"

The first time I glanced at your sentence I subconsciously read: Dirk Diggler turning onto james' c0ck drive in and melted

I don't even know what it means, but it sure as hell sounded dirty... :down:

White M35 Stagea yesterday at about 5:30pm, some sort of large silver rims, exhaust, etc. followed me from Scoresby Road, Mountain Hwy & Stud Road then turned off onto Kelletts Road. It booted off at the lights, I took off in normal nanny fashion :down:

spotted a stock black r34 4door with for asle sticker on back with SAU stickers near prinny hwy/high st. near those restaurant shops. i parked few cars behind ya. spotted another silvia 34 4dr when leaving aswell

CARX1 plates... yeak looked like bomex kit, didnt get to see the front, vented bonnet and what looked like 18-19inch lenso wide tracks, grey with chrome lips