SAU Community

V-spec Version Discussion And Speculation

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone come across the corvette communities reaction to this version in relation to the ZR1?

Nope. But im sure i can help fill you in on what there most likely saying

" nissan is cheating , blah blah blah, the time isnt official , the zr1 had a passanger in it, its still a datsun , its still a ricer " lmao

Denial can be an ugly thing

A friend tells me that in the Porsche forums they say when the GTR was driven second against it in a test drive, the driver had learnt the track better. In another test where the GTR went first, it supposedly kicked up rocks and junk on the track which affected the Porsche's run.

lol

very interesting! i doubt NISSAN would raise the power outputs to over 600HP due to the Plasma coating, which supposedly is good for up to only 600hp or so.

If the current GTR is a "mini veyron", then what would the VSPEC be?? :rofl:

A friend tells me that in the Porsche forums they say when the GTR was driven second against it in a test drive, the driver had learnt the track better. In another test where the GTR went first, it supposedly kicked up rocks and junk on the track which affected the Porsche's run.

lol

Bahaha , i spat my water after reading the 2nd part

no GTRs are auto..

DSG is not an auto

technically not auto, but in still pretty auto.

I'll rephrase the question, just in case you had difficulty trying to comprehend what I was asking :(

Is it manual?

Edited by IOWNU