SAU Community

Beer Baron's Epic R32 Gtr Restoration And Build Up - Japanese Style!

I decided to move this thread into motorsport as that seems to be the place for all the builds these days. I know it's not an out and out track car but was built to do well on street, track and strip. and so far has done lots of different events in the hands of the new owner. :laugh:

it's a little bit different but was great fun none the less..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well obviously the car needs to be presented with stock parts for compliance. it was not too bad as all the interior was stock, wheels etc were easy but there was still a fair degree of work in it. if you ever plan on importing a modified car make sure you discuss with your chosen compliance workshop first and be absolutely up front about everything the car has. no point them getting the car and finding out you lied about half the gear on it. that will just piss them off.

NOTE:

You may have noticed this thread has been moved.

SAU Admin have decided to run a new section for "Projects, Overhauls and Build-ups"

As such your thread is a prime example of what we wanted to house in this section.

We have left links in the sections you originally posted also to allow easy access to the threads new home.

Any issues, please feel free to pm myself or N1GTR.

Cheers Col