SAU Community

Beer Baron's Epic R32 Gtr Restoration And Build Up - Japanese Style!

What happened to your black GTSt ? :blink: Yes, this GTR even had me running checking bank statements and my bank managers drinking habits, as they would have to be drunk to lend me money for a car i would only bin :(

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll swap you...

Hey its nice...but are you mad? Your car is mint in every way, with plenty of hardcore parts, power, brakes, suspension and body. You both have immaculate cars, but your car is Aus delivered and has so many good parts to have a hand feed over.

That surely is an epic build. I love everything about this car exactly what id want from a gtr. I hope to do one of these builds some day :P Awesome car mate. What kind of power is it making?

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, well a little update with some sad and happy news. the car is now sold ;) but on the bright side it's going to a good friend of mine who I know will give it a great home. I'll miss the little fella, but I'm so pleased it's going to someone I know. ;)

haha, you old cynic you!

for the record I didn't sell the car through the thread, or even through the forum at all. The guy who bought it is now even a member here that I know of. It was not meant to be an ad. just some people on here who knew about the car encouraged me to post something up about it as it's a little bit different and I held off until the car was finished. and then when it was finished that week my new crate motor arrived for the other GTR, so it was almost time to let this one go..... etc etc you know how it goes.

haha, you old cynic you!

for the record I didn't sell the car through the thread, or even through the forum at all. The guy who bought it is now even a member here that I know of. It was not meant to be an ad. just some people on here who knew about the car encouraged me to post something up about it as it's a little bit different and I held off until the car was finished. and then when it was finished that week my new crate motor arrived for the other GTR, so it was almost time to let this one go..... etc etc you know how it goes.

Just pullin ya leg for shits and giggles bud. Damn nice job. :P

haha, it's ok mate. :(

there will be one more update though. before it goes to it's new home I will be getting it given a more agressive tune, and some boost, and some cam gear adjustment. I will be pissed if it doesn't break 300rwkw and silently dissapointed if it doesn't break 325rwkw. I will be happy with anything over 325rwkw. should do it easy on around 20pound. and hopefully around 290 or so on 1 bar for low boost setting.

my guess is it will be around 330-340rwkw at 20psi and around 300 at 14psi. I would attempt a backflip if it gets to 350rwkw.... everyone should be handy to witness that one...

haha, I have heard he is also smarter than einstein, hung like a malee bull and far better looking than brad pitt....

folks, mean irish. the illusive new owner.