SAU Community

Beer Baron's Epic R32 Gtr Restoration And Build Up - Japanese Style!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

この エンジン わ いくら でした か?

ちょ たかい でしょ、ね? はちじゅまん?

おい!いま わ あなた の インボクス チェク はいやく。

How much did it this engine?

CHOTA? Today, right? YUMAN CHIJI is?

Hey! Now it is your INBOKUSU CHEKU and quickly.

For some reason i dont think that translated correctly.

yeah it should be kono engine wa ikura desu ka? (how much was the engine). cho takai desh yo? (a bit expensive wasn't it?) hachi-ju man yen? (80X10,000 yen?) oi, check your in box.

Dyno sheet, Baron. Dyno sheet.

coming soon. we have some from when it was tuned, but they use an old school bosch chassis dyno which must be measuring power in the german unit for mechanical perfection cause I have no idea how to read the thing. it's farken weird, it looks like it was plotted on special paper, like chart paper with one of those things like they have on lie detectors tests scribbling out some kind of graph!

eventually I'd like to see a nice agressive tune and some cam gear adjustment that would uleash the potential within. :D

That is the greatest thing I have heard all week.

I hope you thrash the crap out of it, that engine is just begging for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Does anyone have towel? I may have soiled myself.

Awesome 32 Richard :P

As always thanks for another absorbing thread. Great to see you're taking the time to do the build right.

Love the simple and clean finish you've gone for. I'm a big fan of that style. BTW changing to 34 rims was a smart move, it looks sharp :happy:

I hope you get many km's of joy after all the effort & Yen :ermm:

Cheers

Edited by R338OY

thanks guys, sadly for me I can't in all honesty afford to keep it too long so it will be up for sale soon. hence the reason why it hasn't really been driven in anger by anyone yet, saving that honour for whoever takes it off my hands. we even went to the trouble of getting the rev limit re-set to 3,000rpm before shipping to ensure no-one took it for some un-invited fun! I'm hoping when I do sell it that it will go to someone on the forum or someone I know so I know it's in a good home.

to give an idea of how well this car has been treated we even have two set of floor mats for it! a mint set for just sitting in it and another full set for driving. both genuine nissan mats.

I have a slightly more track oriented GTR with cage, harness, race seat and race suspension set-up and my new engine for it arrives in a week so my focus is back to that for the moment. don't worry though it will be every bit as nice as this one just a little different, but lots of the same parts and know how are going into it.