SAU Community

East Meets West Meet - Fri 20th June

dezz

whos the guy i kept on shouting "my brake master cylinder f***ed up!" to in the loft? loll...too bad it did u guys could have seen some more sil action haha

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastside represent. It turned out to be more of an East vs East meet, there wasn't many westies at Albert Park. It was great to meet people. I got lost when LEANBAC/AP turned off as I followed a larger pack of Skylines who ended up going home. Spent ages trying to find you guys and got lost somewhere in South Melbourne. Oh well :)

Eastside represent. It turned out to be more of an East vs East meet, there wasn't many westies at Albert Park. It was great to meet people. I got lost when LEANBAC/AP turned off as I followed a larger pack of Skylines who ended up going home. Spent ages trying to find you guys and got lost somewhere in South Melbourne. Oh well :)

Where we at the Pizza place in Kings Way

Me and Basti got a bit lost too, just as well I met up with him in the service lane down Kings Way and I gave LEANBAC a call cuz he and Lauz_90 where at Dandenong FWY.

Those 2 met us down Kings way and we all parked and went got pizza.

Thanks Heaps guys for organising this meet! Was great to meet u guys and Join the Club! I'm pissed i missed the meet for the east. Looking forward to the cruise in 4 weeks! Just need my licence back lol.

That Pizza Delivery guy was a nutter! Can't believe he didn't get hit by a car! It was a pretty eventful corner wif the lux and audi revving and mucking round!

Thanks again!

haha only meet a few of you.

I was late to the West meet so came direct to Albert Park, lucky I saw the West guys turning right from Kings Way.

You guys must have left later than 7.30.

Who's GOLDEN/BROWNY GTR was that? Everyone was just frothing the engine bay.

Where we at the Pizza place in Kings Way

Me and Basti got a bit lost too, just as well I met up with him in the service lane down Kings Way and I gave LEANBAC a call cuz he and Lauz_90 where at Dandenong FWY.

Those 2 met us down Kings way and we all parked and went got pizza.

I didn't have anyone's phone numbers :)

What a great meet up!

East side was awesome with over 30 cars all crusing down.

Thanks to dezz and LEANBAC you 2 did a great job organising and good to see R31Nismoid, Kaz180 and a few more of the excutive members. Sorry I didn't get your names.

Pizza was great and some funny things can happen at night. We all had a good laught.

Also would have been good to see a few more memebers

abu

Taxi33

adam-__-

Revhed01

gtrzilla

Dogknight (Yeah I know you were not up for it)

So guys what were you all doing last night... LOL! :)

Who would've guessed abu will get new wheels hey? His wheels arrived late in the day and we were trying to get his wheels to fit. Flaring/pumping, we thought we would get it done just in time, but how wrong we/I was. :)

Glad there was still a good turnout even with the shocking weather.

omg after leaving the east side meet within 2 turns i was lost.. everyone just bloody scrambled everywhere i had nfi.. tried to find the AP meet point but was driving around until about 9:30 and figured f**k it and just went to crown lol.. ell well

don't have a melways in my new car :< and fail nokia GPS phone fails.. and AJ! learn to answer your phone! :)

omg after leaving the east side meet within 2 turns i was lost.. everyone just bloody scrambled everywhere i had nfi.. tried to find the AP meet point but was driving around until about 9:30 and figured f**k it and just went to crown lol.. ell well

don't have a melways in my new car :< and fail nokia GPS phone fails.. and AJ! learn to answer your phone! :)

aj didnt stick around.....he left after about 20 mins.....

Ended up being nearly 3 hours late but got to the Pizza joint, Was driving DUSH's R33. It was too cold, rainy and everything else to come up and do anything so we left. PS : Dezz lower your car it looks like its got a Lift kit.

Hey all, good to meet some of you! Although i'm sure i've forgotten most of your names already haha. But for my first meet, the turn out was damn impressive! I can't wait to attend some cruises, gonna be awesome! Hopefully i'll get to familiarize myself with more of you and be better at putting forum alisas/real names to faces :)

I wanted to come and eat with you guys also, but got lost after half of the skylines turned left at one intersection and the other half turned right! I think i followed the wrong group haha...but never mind, thank you to all who organised, glad to be an official member now and lookin forward to comin out with you guys and gals again soon!

Justin

whos the guy i kept on shouting "my brake master cylinder f***ed up!" to in the loft? loll...too bad it did u guys could have seen some more sil action haha

haha that was me man. met up with gazal in the city randomly and thought we might do get a ber or two. was a good night cheers TO AP and DEZZ for organising an awesome meet. pizza was good fun afterwards too

Ended up being nearly 3 hours late but got to the Pizza joint, Was driving DUSH's R33. It was too cold, rainy and everything else to come up and do anything so we left. PS : Dezz lower your car it looks like its got a Lift kit.

:D

It was a good night guys

Thanks quiksta for helping me organize the cuise from Narre warren

We had more than 10 cars cruising from Narre which was great

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to AP to meet up with everyone from the west

Finally managed to get the membership too, which was good

Who would've guessed abu will get new wheels hey? His wheels arrived late in the day and we were trying to get his wheels to fit. Flaring/pumping, we thought we would get it done just in time, but how wrong we/I was. :D

Glad there was still a good turnout even with the shocking weather.

Hey man we really wanted to see you Toyota Carolla, me and LEANBAC were telling few new members how it looked like a fully done up old skool late 70's GTR. HAHAHA!!!

Ah yeah Lauz_90 was saying you were pumping, I don't know, someones guards. I thought you were all pump your guards Adam.

Man how many sets of rims does Abu want?

He has probley got a Showroom full of wheels now. LOL!