SAU Community

East Meets West Meet - Fri 20th June

dezz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went clubbing after the meet on chaps didnt see ne skylines, pretty quiet that nite. i didnt do a ful lap, just enough to find parking.

man i love 18yr high school girls, no matter how old i get they always stay the same :)

hehe - I was on Chaps too. Oddly i didn't see your car either, actually i didn't see any R34s at all at Chaps :ermm: I saw 1 silver '33 GT-R and 2 other '33s

haha that was me man. met up with gazal in the city randomly and thought we might do get a ber or two. was a good night cheers TO AP and DEZZ for organising an awesome meet.

Yeah thanks for the beer mate! had a good night tahnks to AP and DEZZ.. when is the next one? :ermm:

Good turnout considering the weather. It was good to meet everyone that cruised from Narre to the east pre meet. Thanks Slik_LA for helping organise. It was good to meet everyone although i've forgotten names already but more meets will help with that. I got lost for a while on the way to AP with a few other lines but looking forward to the next one. What's this i hear of another one in 4 weeks? Wasn't at AP for very long.

Looked like an awesome night. I was feeling shithouse though. I had completely forgot about the meet than went down to Harvey Norman to pickup a network card and there was 20+ skylines. Said hello to a few but didnt hang around. Starting to feel a bit better now, but after a week off work it would suck if I went out and got worse.

Glad you all had a blast.

Was that GTR @ the west meet?

If so its Lee's, GTR94 here on the forum, long time lurker he is :)

Hey Ash has been a long time, an yeah it was GTR 94 there but it now has T51R number plates on it, as you can see why. big apologies couldnt hang round long had to work sat so couldnt stay out late, now the car is going gonna really try get to heaps of events, and start hanging out with you guys.

Must say was a great night, great turn out, and did meet many nice ppl. big thanks to SAU committee

take care

Enjoyed the cruise! good to see so many skylines. Did end up following some skylines home instead of to the pizza shop though. lol. Still had a great night though.

Forty-odd cars is more than enough, and considering the amount of people that signed up to the club makes it a huge success, despite if you think the westie numbers are weak in your opinion. I'd love to see you organise something better, especially considering the fact that it looked like it was going to rain all night.

How narrow-minded and arrogant you make out is astounding.

DW about R34NRG he always has something negative to say about everything! :D

EAST? WEST? Who cares! It was a good meet with a great turnout! I made new friends =] :)

Congratulations to Michael, Paul and Ash!

:D

Andru, perhaps you'd like to take into account the amount of members on here that are from the east, compared to the west, and how many of those have attended east meets in the past, so know plenty of people already and took this as another chance to meet up with them.

It wasn't a competition or a fight, so stop acting like a child.

all i said was i expected more cars.......maybe expected is the wrong word? i assumed?

i just thought it be bigger thats all. im not crying that it wasnt or anything.

i think everyone just needs to stop being girls and not take everything i say so seriously......damn......

since wen did anyone care wat i said anyway lol

ill say it again though, awsome meet cant wait for the next one.

btw karla maybe next time u can keep your toilet demands to yourself instead of reporting it to the public hahahhaha, you crack me up

Edited by R34NRG

LOLLL mannn come onnnnnnnn. stop crying about everything i freakn say man

all i said was that i expected more cars thats all. is that such a crime?

shit..........i didnt realise i hurt everyones feeelings

You didn't hurt everyones feelings, I think it's more so your "Holier than thou" attitude that you have been displaying around the place lately.

Everyone else who attended the cruise knew that it was a big turnout.