SAU Community

East Meets West Meet - Fri 20th June

dezz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thumbs up to both dezz and AP (LEANBAC) for organising a pretty awesome turnout. Something like 40-odd cars showed up, and the weather held off pretty much until we were at Wise Guys Pizza and were eating outside :D

And welcome to the new members :banana:

Yea, it was good, got to sign up and meet a few of you guys at my first meet :D

I ended up going to crown with a mate and lost $30 when I shoulda came with you guys to get pizza :banana:

Edited by Charles89

Welcome to all the new members!! I'll get your access to the members-only section sorted asap and get your membership cards out to you this week.

Awesome effort for everyone that turned up, considering it's freezing and the middle of Winter :banana:

Thanks AP and Dezz for organising a great night :D

Must have been more than 40.. there was about 30 cars at the Midnight Cruise and there was heaps more than that tonight!

Geez that pizza dude has been playing waaaaaay too much GTA... I can understand that feeling after playing for a few days: wanting to drive on the sidewalk if there's a queue, run down people and smash cars out of your way.. but come on!! LOL @ the crazy man

I am shocked, totally shocked!

I expected a large amount of cars, in around 25-30 on a night like tonight but with more than 40 there at one point, simply awesome to see the younger members out there and passionate about it all :D

Ive met so many new people i've forgotten names though, my brain hurts :banana:

For all those that signed up tonight, i will be good on my promise of a cruise in 4 weeks or so for you all.

So checkout the members area once you get access (should be a few days etc).

For those that didnt, get on board, big great meets are but the tip of the iceberg :)

Was good tonight guys, thanks for organising the cruise. Was nice to meet some faces behind the forums :D Shame about the weather though :banana:

Cheers,

Evan

What a great meet up!

East side was awesome with over 30 cars all crusing down.

Thanks to dezz and LEANBAC you 2 did a great job organising and good to see R31Nismoid, Kaz180 and a few more of the excutive members. Sorry I didn't get your names.

Pizza was great and some funny things can happen at night. We all had a good laught.

Also would have been good to see a few more memebers

abu

Taxi33

adam-__-

Revhed01

gtrzilla

Dogknight (Yeah I know you were not up for it)

So guys what were you all doing last night... LOL! :)