SAU Community

V Series Gallery

New wheels came this week. Koya sf06 20x9.5 fronts 20x10.5 rears. Deep concave. Sits flush atm. Horrible front gap. These cars are awful for it. In the process of sourcing coils or springs to make it sit better.

New wheels came this week. Koya sf06 20x9.5 fronts 20x10.5 rears. Deep concave. Sits flush atm. Horrible front gap. These cars are awful for it. In the process of sourcing coils or springs to make it sit better.

What a tease.... Where are the pics?!

Pretty happy with my Swift springs. Mild drop gets rids of the factory gap, handling is slightly improved over stock and ride quality is excellent; as good as stock

Srry guys tried to upload pics off my phone but it would not work. So had to wait until i got off work, PLEASE someone help me on where to get springs as pedders would not bother at all helping me,. Said not in system we cant help haha. Here though are pics :P

12203893 10208534268773833 2035434499 O

• Like 1

The US is a good place to start what with all the G37 gear they have but the dollar is so crap at the moment. I used KamiSpeed for my springs.

You might be able to find somewhere local who has Eibach springs or somethin...

Srry guys tried to upload pics off my phone but it would not work. So had to wait until i got off work, PLEASE someone help me on where to get springs as pedders would not bother at all helping me,. Said not in system we cant help haha. Here though are pics :P

You can order the Eibach springs direct:

http://www.eibach.com.au/contact/

It was under $500 delivered for the Pro-kit last year.

This is how she sits with them

post-36493-0-01348500-1446433122_thumb.jpg

• Like 1