SAU Community

Garage Broken Into... Parts Stolen

funkymonkey

So since I live in Brissy now and mum was on holidays a bunch of entrepreneurs had obviously cased out my house for a five finger discount.

They must've been purely opportunistic as they only stole from the garage and didn't break into the actual house.

Items missing:

17" Work VS-XX

Custom wider outer bands for VS-XX rims

Rolling toolbox and an assortment of Wurth tools

Lawnmower

US Audio home entertainment system

GMC Bench saw

Fruit n vege trolley

I box full of audio cables

Seriously... whoever grabbed the stuff is a complete idiot... or a crackhead of some sort looking for a quick buck. I mean... who steals a frikken shopping basket trolley thing?

Not really pissed that the stuff's gone, cos insurance is giving me back more than the value of the items :blink: But if anyone comes across any 17" VS-XX's for sale around the dandenong area or surrounding burbs... or more obviously the custom machined bands, please let me know, I'd like to "talk" to the seller.

The wheels look like this...

0.92296200%201180172989_63.jpg

They were wrapped in factory work covers and had boxes with the "Work" logo on 3 of them.

dayum that sucks man, probably first timers and most likely knew what was in there...those wheels are hot :blink: ...

hooray for insurance though. hope you find the bastards man.

yeah not pissed about the loss... more pissed that they upset my poor mum. Ah well... metal fence is gettin put up this week and I've just ordered an 8 point house alarm which will call me and 2 other people if someone tries to break in again.

Me and my mates just wanna find the amatures that took the stuff for shits n giggles.

And yeah I was stressed cos I thought they might have taken my light up panel, but its still there. The rest of the gear is all replaceable.

man that sux... i h8 the dande area man.. i'm scared to walk out the front door incase som1 steals the shirt off my back...

you no they took the fruit trolley so they could carry everything down to there car...

you made it convienient for them man.......

oh bummer what a shame. You had so many treasures in that garage!

Please tell me they didnt take the r32 light panel!!

Omg what a bitch. Me and pat were talking crap about comming and taking your stuff because i loved those rims lol :banana: and some wanker has actually done it. Wtf

case solved....first 2 to reply with condolences, and also saying that they were thinking of TAKING the stuff - hmmmm i have to wonder :bunny:

anyways - will keep an eye/ear out for any dodgey pricks selling your stuff (that is if, the above 2 are innocent)

case solved....first 2 to reply with condolences, and also saying that they were thinking of TAKING the stuff - hmmmm i have to wonder :bunny:

anyways - will keep an eye/ear out for any dodgey pricks selling your stuff (that is if, the above 2 are innocent)

No comment :banana:

I mean... who steals a frikken shopping basket trolley thing?

Same kind of thing happed when i was robbed; they stole my washing basket too. Cops reckon it was to haul the stuff out of the house in. f**kers.

id like to see flamin mongrels get near my house or garage lol. i have 5 bros and sisters a huger rottie that prowls the front yard, back yard, inside the house and the back door for the garage is always left open for him if he hears or senses some dirty thieving flamin mongrels around there, plus i have my emo stick (crow bar) and my bro has a 12 guage lol