SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise 2008

Rhinorebel

well yes that would be a good idea i think jase, il arrive at 8am and bring a mate with me aswell (if he's still coming) i have to comfirm, but should be there.

ill be there a 8 too. i should have another skyline wif me also i just have to confirm if he is free on sunday

laterz

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortuently my car wont be able to make it on sunday. she will be sitting in a mechanics garage. Any of you sunny coasters got a spare seat or cruising by yourself and want some company let us know would love to go down otherwise ill have to skip for the year i am afraid.

unfortuently my car wont be able to make it on sunday. she will be sitting in a mechanics garage. Any of you sunny coasters got a spare seat or cruising by yourself and want some company let us know would love to go down otherwise ill have to skip for the year i am afraid.

What happened? Nothing serious I hope.

Just a reminder that there will be a Show-N-Shine and a raffle with some pretty huge prizes which have been donated by the Club's sponsors.

There will be food and drinks available too so bring some money, get fed and give generously to our Charity, Men's Health.

no no nothing serious...just got to source a airleak in teh engine bay causing my car to stall everytime it gets to low revs and replace a tyre which got a punture on the side wall and the battery...by the time i am finshed replacing it all there goes my fuel money for the sunday. Im trying to get my mate to fix it all today...see how i go maybe he will let me pay him next week. who knows. but just in case it doesnt it is safe to have a lift organized lol.

*** BOOT SALE @ SCC ***

Hey Guys, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here yet...

Some folks have talked about bringing a few unwanted parts (new & used) along for a BOOT SALE.

It will be a good opportunity to clear the garage of unwanted stuff AND you may be able to donate some of the $$ to the charity (if you wish).

With Donations and Raffles ,Membership Discounts, Merchandise, etc. you may want to bring along a little extra cash.

who is meeting down at the hyperdome and cruising from there??? i live in rochedale sth so might pop down there and cruise up from there....

who's meeting there???

where abouts exactly and at what time????

someone plz let me know

Cheers

Matt