SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise 2008

Rhinorebel

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah looking forward to it heaps now :)

Getting all the video camera batteries charged and still camera batteries charged... Cant wait to get some good footage and pictures.

Will be ;) if it rains... Going to give my car a good wash/clean this afternoon. So really hope it doesnt rain!

Andy works with this guy who is supposedly an 'expert' on weather stuff. He reckons all the predictions are wrong and while it might shower early in the morning, it will clear and be nice ;)

however, this is the guy who lifts his leg in public to scratch his nuts, he's a bit of a crackpot :)

Andy works with this guy who is supposedly an 'expert' on weather stuff. He reckons all the predictions are wrong and while it might shower early in the morning, it will clear and be nice :O

however, this is the guy who lifts his leg in public to scratch his nuts, he's a bit of a crackpot :)

Post fo the day Anna ;)

who is meeting down at the hyperdome and cruising from there??? i live in rochedale sth so might pop down there and cruise up from there....

who's meeting there???

where abouts exactly and at what time????

someone plz let me know

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

We're meeting up at 8.30am at the latest, to leave at 8.45am to head to the official meet up at aspley. Our meeting place is in the hyperdome carpark near the Caltex. Sorry i can't be anymore specific, as i don't really know the area too well. But if you go to the Caltex on the service road, you should see all us skylines there... :P

here's a retarded question, the hypermarket in aspley, is that the pick'n'pay?

Yep, one in the same...

ummm im new to brissy so where exactly is Aspley hyper place thingy??

Its basiclly on the intersection of Gayford street and Albany Creek Road...

Its opposite Aspley Macca's (Which was demolished last week btw)...

Just go to where is and look for this intersection and you cant go wrong, its 50 metres from the intersection of Gympie Rd and Gayford street...

the 33 is finally clean, and waxed even.... still looks like a daily :P

van is HALF clean. did the wheels already and started with a gurney clean at car lovers. now its time to do the rest. didn't think a white van could get so dirty..

well cut back the shitty paint job on the car and all i need is to do one more and it may look respectable but still very rough outside :D haven't even looked at the interior yet :(

i will be meeting the guys at springwood maccs at 9 :D