SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise 2008

Rhinorebel

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for this and its my first ever cruise so gonna break myself in gently lol hyperdome sounds good to me b4 9am on a sunday wow that shud be fun lol

Attended last years Skyline Charity Cruise, was a really good day out and met some nice people - really looking forward to this years one also, will be there with a handful of other Skylines.

So many pages, don't have the time to go through them all, so sorry if this has been coverd - but is there any Southside Meets before the actual meet? I know they had one at Springwood Maccas' last year.

StreetFame33

Yeah there's a 9am meet @ Hyperdome carpark. Us southo's will be coming from a nerag meet & will be attending Hyperdome meet by 9.

Cheers

looks like I'll have to bring a few more 'donations' along if this gets any bigger..

I'll bring a camera as well.

Hey Chris

That is probably a wise decision. It looks like this years is becoming bigger than last years. Ho Ho Ho!

Cheers :(

Well looks like I won't be making it after all. Got laid off from my job last wednesday so unless I can get another job by the end of this week, I won't be able to afford it sorry. Have a few things regarding jobs going at the moment so hopefully one of them come through and I can have that weekend free cause I would definitely love to make it down for this.

im in for it although i dont have a skyline anymore might ride with Adam .. if you dont mind !... still looking for a 36... wont have it for a while now ..

im in for it although i dont have a skyline anymore might ride with Adam .. if you dont mind !... still looking for a 36... wont have it for a while now ..

vish if you want to come and cant get a ride call me and i will pick you up