SAU Community

Micolour Presents Sauvic Deca: The People's Choice!

Scotsman

The People's DECA - Morning Motorkhanas  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THE PEOPLE'S DECA

The idea behind this deca is that YOU choose the motorkhanas for the morning sessions! Below are 7 options to vote for, some of which are derived from previous deca maps, others being brand new. The two most popular choices will be used. As per usual you will get 2 runs per map, so choose whichever one you think looks like the most fun!

Please only vote if you have done a DECA before or you intend on coming to this DECA. You may vote on one or two motorkhana's.

As well as this we will also be trialing a slightly new layout on the Long Wang (back track), encorporating parts of the track never used before which should be good fun, especially for the regulars.

There are still places available for this event. It is a great way to meet fellow members and as most people will vouch for, the best fun you can have in your car, and its all legal! its the perfect event for begginers!

Entry forms can be found here: DECA THREAD

Motorkhana Choices:

Motorkhana 1

MK1.jpg

Motorkhana 2

MK2.jpg

Motorkhana 3

MK3.jpg

Motorkhana 4

MK4.jpg

Motorkhana 5

MK5.jpg

Motorkhana 6

MK6.jpg

Motorkhana 7

MK7.jpg

oooo i remember number 1. delaminated my tyres on my first run of the day on that sucka. doooo it :(

oooh I can't decide... is it wrong that I'm sitting here making vroom vroom screeeeech sounds as I follow the layouts!?

:(

Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say

Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

:(

i've never done a DECA before, so have noooo idea what's good and what's not. I'd hazard a guess and say i'd be shitehouse at circle work though :(

might just leave it up to the experts and those who've done it before.

my vote would learn towards which ever ones are relatively easier, with a few hard ones thrown in to embarrass myself on :blush:

people, dont underestimate no. 7. big slide past the crowd then nice big drift with a flick at the end..

vote 1, 7 and obama.

Hahahha ^^ Seconded plus you might like this if your big in US politics and your voting for Obama (I know I am)

original.jpg

I like 4 & 7 although I have to admit.... four looks crap to remember

Do remember Folk that traditionally the November Deca is the most challenging set-up..

more so as the Masters event was canceled..(pity I had no car at the time)

As for thos of you not entering Harden the F@#$ up.

I've done a number now in a 93 U13 Bluebird and had painfully amount of fun.

this was completely stock for the first one and yet the best fun I had in the car.

remember it's not what you drive it's how you drive.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_UWruGOnQ

Chris where is the one where we just go around and around :)

Yeah that was pete's revenge. I thought it was a tyre fryer (Which doesn't suit everyone) and from a event organisation point of view too many ppl spin and slows down the number of runs we get through. There are plenty of khana's there thou that you can get nice big slides going, just not a constant slide for 30sec while delaminating your rear right.

I like the look of 3 and 4 too but quite like the look of the unpopular map 2. It's the only one that will make people turn fairly hard while trying to brake into the finishing gate. Should make for some interesting finishes.

I reckon number 4 will be the coolest though.

Heh I actually tried to avoid maps with any tight turns... (1 & 5 for me)

I need the ones that have nice big long runs across the skid pan with no real need for any tight turns :D

Might actually give me a chance to get on boost that way ;)

Should be good though either way... i promise there will be lots of limiter action...

I s'pose you would be pretty used to seeing a Silver 2L turbo car hitting limiter @ DECA though hahaha...