SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Also I would ask the scrutineers at the drags what you will need when you get into the 10's, if I remember right you will need to fit a tail shaft loop, I got one but never fitted it.

You can have the one I got if you want it, it will need some mods to fit but its new and to spec and has all the nuts and bolts needed, you would just need some plate for the interior side, my new project is a MX5 that I will set up for the track and it will never need it (it doesn't have the torque to pull the skin of custard).

Theres also the possibility the ATTESSA hasn't been properly bled meaning it'll be more or less RWD… Just a thought that is. I bled mine up after changing to my old twin plate and it made a world of difference.

If the gearbox has come out at any stage the ATTESSA needs to be bled

Unless its got issues thats not normally the case. Every GTR box i pulled out went back together fine, and trust me i did heaps ;)

What you can do as a cheap mod is pull the plate out of the transfer case that the line goes into. Drill and tap a hole and put a bolt in it with a locking nut on it. Spin it in a bit to preload the trasfer case. I wouldnt drive around with it locked up very tight as you will probably wear it out but it would be fine for the drags :)

As for getting your car down the dragstrip sime1, what rpm is it crossing the line at and in what gear? What 60 footer does it run and is it spinning or bogging?

I had issues trapping at much more than 128mph and did a diff gear change and now run 136mph pretty regularly. Car weighs in at 1460 and was only making 420rwkw on the Advan dyno till the turbo change.

Depending on what the cars doing there are also some very cheap mods that can be done to help traction. Some washers is all it took for me to go from wheel spinning to bogging down pretty badly. You could also ask Yavuz to set up the 2 step on the Link, from memory it is running a Link isnt it?

ATR43SS4CBB Alpha turbocharger

93 model R33 GTST Forgied CP pistons, valve springs

Stock Cams

1200cc injectors

600x300x75mm Front mounted cool

Brae high mount exhaust manifold

HPVA 50mm external gate plumbed back.

Xforce 3inch Cat back exhaust

100 Cell Cat

Profect B electric boost controller

4inch intake pipe

Adaptronic Plugin

Power 435rwkws @ 25psi , E85 Fuel

power.jpg

boost.jpg

• Like 1

Guided at 4000 / 4500 / 5000RPMs.

powerguided.jpg

Per description on the boost curve sheet: 19psi @ 4079RPMs, 25psi @ 4218.

There was a split silicon hose that was unnoticed, affecting boost response. This turbocharger is going back to dyno again in two weeks time using my modified stock exhaust manifold expecting to hit full boost by 4000RPMs. It drives reasonably well on road, has a 3582's top end without the lag.

• Like 1

Have you tested out that turbo with a twin scroll turbo. Could possibly make it slightly linear for the street. Otherwise quite a mental result it would definetely hit like a ton of bricks with the torque.