SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Uploading some results posted from a NZ fan today. I think the NZ dyno HP determination equation is in DIN.

Latest ATR43SS2 internally gated bolted to the factory manifold on S2 RB25DET.

- Greddy knockoff plenum
- 1000cc xspurt injectors
- 80mm bar and plate intercooler
- custom 3" piping
- g4 plugin ecu

Final numbers were 331kw @ 500nm at the wheels on 18psi boost on

dyno.jpg enginebay.jpg

atr43ss2p98fuel.jpg

atr43ss2p98fuelboost.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Stao

What can you do to my old ATR43G2.5 -> Which was sent back to become a now SS2 a year or so ago. if u remember.

Is it worth sending back for some loving?

Im making a healthy 300+rwkw at the moment.

Can you get that close to your atr45? or is the housing to small for that?

Want some extra juice for Racewars next year :P

Yes can upgrade few things to make more power. I can't remember what configuration it might be in. Best email few photos first.

Cool cheers, have you got a handful of atr45 install photos? Wouldn't mind seeing the intake setups on r33

Hi Michael,

I have this turbo on my R33 - I'll post some pics below. If you want anything more specific let me know and I'll go pull the airbox off for you

F4591ECD-F6E9-491C-A7C4-5B795C53B68A_zps

45409CC0-085C-466F-8EFD-4B1748DB1656_zps

D6EA2BEB-2222-4A0F-9EDD-57A03124BDB6_zps

4B7D885D-D255-40F7-B5E5-6B4CF9633DCD_zps

324A1E0A-449F-49A4-827A-85B765B7E4C1_zps

Overall can't see much so it looks stock (No problems with cops). The only thing that stands out is the silicone joiner and the braided oil line for the turbo. Will be invisible with a heat shield on it.

10mm spacer was needed for it to clear the block and you will need 45mm and 55mm studs if I recall correctly for the turbo to manifold connection.

Must have a metal intake for the turbo too.

• Like 2

if anyone wants my #scotty_nm35 3" intake with 3" to 4" silicon reducer & an alloy extension piece (if you are deleting your AFM), it's up for sale soon...

Mine's a little different as it doesn't have the BOV return and the breather line it mounted slightly different to delete the factory hardlines, intake mates up to the factory airbox (if you need it).

12108237_1139761716052956_84809291911063

• Like 1