SAU Community

What Have You Been Pulled Over For?

MeLSki

I was so annoyed that I never got breathalised! Never got pulled over for a booze bust!! Then when I did it was in a car accident when I was all shook up and the cop said 'you need to blow harder' then I couldn't do it at all because I was laughing so hard!! :ermm:

It's so hard not to laugh when they say that....so dodgy :(

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night, leaving the Saint, I rushed into the roundabout to go right and cut a 4wd off, I look in my rear view to see flash9ing lights on an undercover d's dash, so I pulled over. The cop walks over flashlight in the car and OMG it was tottalllllyyyyy the dark cop from Super Troopers!!!!!!!!!! I started laughing straight away, cop goes "oh wow car full of girls, my mate here said 'look car full of boys, pull them over', but it's our lucky night!!" I was like "NO! Your mate said 'oh look import! Pull them over!!" The cops started laughing and are like "oh come on it's not really like that!! Anyway we're just doing random breath tests tonight" and I'm like "what? in an undercover car? suuure but yeah only had red bull tonight" and then he asked me if my rims were legal? I'm like 'umm...yeah' and then they wouldn't leave they kept talking to us randomly, 'where yous off to', heaps bizarre! The girls were laughing and flirting with them and the cop was asking me about the paint job and all this stuff I was like "dude can I go now?"

Man best cops ever hey! They were heaps funny, he was swearing and laughing along with us about cops pulling over improts and all!

Mean while across town someone was being stabbed. :) At least we know priority one is to flirt with the three girls in the colourful import :woot: lol

anyone know were i can buy hair extensions and fake boobies?

I've actually thought about joining the police force for the sole purpose of avoiding yellow stickers. Perhaps dressing up as a chick before going for a cruise would be easier.

:)

anyone know were i can buy hair extensions and fake boobies?

I've actually thought about joining the police force for the sole purpose of avoiding yellow stickers. Perhaps dressing up as a chick before going for a cruise would be easier.

:O

lol

hair extensions, house of earnest, $180

fake boobs, bras'n'things, $30

being a chick in an import and getting away with anything, priceless

:wub:

lol

hair extensions, house of earnest, $180

fake boobs, bras'n'things, $30

being a chick in an import and getting away with anything, priceless

:O

LOL, just call me Queenie - thanks for that but i think the cops might think i'm on my way to the gay pride mardi gra, prolly end up with more than a yellow sticker.

3 days after i bought my car i was driving around, not flogging it to get used to the car. Pulled up at a set of traffic lights next to a V8 holden ute. Lights turned green and he booted it and was off expecting me to race, which i didnt because of not being used to the car. Anyways at the next set of lights a cop sreemed up behind me, lights on and yelled at me to pull off the road. got out of his car, slammed the door and bullied up to my window where he absolutly did his nut at me because apparently he "heard your exhaust 4 blocks away" which was rediculous because i didnt even take it to 3500 before i changed gears lol

looked over the engine and tried to tell me my STOCK BOV was illegal and so was my intercooler, which was bullshit

anyways i got a warning for excessive noise and told if he saw me again that day he would fine me for it

that was only the fourth time, btu thats what I'm sayign! It's never anything serious! I've never had a fine, never lost a demerit! I'm an Angel ;)

Edited by MeLSki

gday guys

got pulled over at 2 on saturday night because (get ready for this one, best iv heard in ages!!) "i like pulling over cars, thats y im a cop."

Pretty dirty about that, but was even more dirty when he looked under my bonnet at my standard engine, and asked if i had a BOV. i said i did but only a standard one, which is true. Pissd me off when he tried to tell me that my standard BOV which came off the factory floor with the car, was ILLEGAL!

anyways i got away with a fine for him not having the ability to open his eyes and see my P-plate which was clearly visible, and he claimed wasnt

PS XR6 turbo highway patrol cars have a decent intercooler hanging off the front of them lol

This whole "your factory bov is illegal" thing is really starting to piss me off, it seems to be almost the first thing out of any cops mouth that pulls over a skyline. They really shouldn't be allowed to pick on anything technical IF THEY DON'T KNOW WTF THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. Either edumacate the cops or remove their ability to sticker cars.

This whole "your factory bov is illegal" thing is really starting to piss me off, it seems to be almost the first thing out of any cops mouth that pulls over a skyline. They really shouldn't be allowed to pick on anything technical IF THEY DON'T KNOW WTF THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. Either edumacate the cops or remove their ability to sticker cars.

My mate got done for that last week. So BOV's aren't illegal right? Espesh' if they are stock? Sorry I know it's a n00b question but I don't have one atm so I don't know!

My mate got done for that last week. So BOV's aren't illegal right? Espesh' if they are stock? Sorry I know it's a n00b question but I don't have one atm so I don't know!

factory plumb backed bov's are not illegal.

If i had beeen the one that got pulled over and the police asked me i would just say i didnt have a bov to keep things simple for them. Saying you do but a factory one is just going to stir shit up. Its not like they will know where to look to find the factory one. :(

=)

Edited by br3ndan

You shouldn't have to lie to the police because you're worried they'll hassle you over a standard engine component. That's just ridiculous.

If they are to have the power to defect a car because of certain things, then they should be educated sufficiently. They've obviously been directed to look out for such things as noisy bov's, else why would it be the focus of many dealings?

It has become blatantly clear recently that the majority of police dishing out yellow stickers, don't know wtf they're talking about.

Last night, leaving the Saint, I rushed into the roundabout to go right and cut a 4wd off, I look in my rear view to see flash9ing lights on an undercover d's dash, so I pulled over. The cop walks over flashlight in the car and OMG it was tottalllllyyyyy the dark cop from Super Troopers!!!!!!!!!! I started laughing straight away, cop goes "oh wow car full of girls, my mate here said 'look car full of boys, pull them over', but it's our lucky night!!" I was like "NO! Your mate said 'oh look import! Pull them over!!" The cops started laughing and are like "oh come on it's not really like that!! Anyway we're just doing random breath tests tonight" and I'm like "what? in an undercover car? suuure but yeah only had red bull tonight" and then he asked me if my rims were legal? I'm like 'umm...yeah' and then they wouldn't leave they kept talking to us randomly, 'where yous off to', heaps bizarre! The girls were laughing and flirting with them and the cop was asking me about the paint job and all this stuff I was like "dude can I go now?"

Man best cops ever hey! They were heaps funny, he was swearing and laughing along with us about cops pulling over improts and all!

Mean while across town someone was being stabbed. :( At least we know priority one is to flirt with the three girls in the colourful import :) lol

Horny Cops.

yea i reckon if they are not a mechanic or engineer or something like that then they shouldnt be allowed to stiker a car for the engine. Thats like one of us bulldozing a house because the paint is faded. really stupid

the other thing i hate is that the highway patrol cars are XR6 turbos, which obviously means that their cars have a BOV as well. every turbo petrol car has one, it just doesnt work without it

They can and do work without bov's.

Blow off valves were added to factory cars as more of a noise control thing but not all turbo cars came with them.

IIRC the RB20DET Cefiros didn't come with a bov..

Edited by bubba