SAU Community

Wakie Wrap Up Thread

The Bogan

despite a number of issues with the car the shower of fuel from my tank breather hose was another. Sorry to the open-top guys who got a faceful.

I'd be happy if you would fix your car problems when YOU are told about them and not take them back out on to the track again and again. Following you around sprewing fuel everywhere is so un-cool and dangerous. You of all people should know better.

I had a great day in the Radical,,I also loved my 4 laps in the Z,,, but I hated my time in Ben's car,,,glad minimal people spotted what I did.

A BIG Thanks to everybody that run the day,,,I love you guys.

Neil.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

big thanks to all who organised and helped out to make this event happen .... what a great day!!!

although got back home with 5 working sparkplugs and wounded front bar. :)

can't wait until the next one. :D

john (kuma j) ----- many thanks for the footage of my last session mate.

Sam, some top shots there, invasion of the white R33s indeed!!! HAHAHA We're taking over!

Those shots of the B4 linked together, GOLD!!!!!!!!

haha thanks mate :D

I had a great day in the Radical,,I also loved my 4 laps in the Z,,, but I hated my time in Ben's car,,,glad minimal people spotted what I did.

i saw that! thought it was ben playing in the dirt :D

thanks for a great day guys

the drivers were all courteous out on the track and let me through with a minimum of fuss. the weather was great. track was great. great day :)

the fridge managed a 1:07.6. go the sr20 :D

Very nice time dnissi, I liked the look and sound of the S15... I do have to admit that the second best sounding engine in the world is the SR20 :D.

was a good day. thanks to the people who organised... it ran nice and smoothly.

also thanks to neil for helping me diagnose the problem, was a fun drive home, my ears were ringing by the time i got home.

I want to eventually make it to a track day.

But have to wait till i get a new car now..sold the s13 on saturday :huh:

Next Stop: Subaru Liberty Wagon..

then the final stop....GT-R!!!

Not sure what model..still deciding between the R32 and R33 :D

i saw that! thought it was ben playing in the dirt :D

thanks for a great day guys

the drivers were all courteous out on the track and let me through with a minimum of fuss. the weather was great. track was great. great day :huh:

the fridge managed a 1:07.6. go the sr20 ;)

Go Ben well done! :D

I think I forgot to thank you too Neil, so thanks. :D

dnissi that's really moving. I think SR20's sound like puss personally but I like the cars in every other way and yours puts the numbers down so well done. :huh: Very impressive.

This was one of the best organised days SAU has run.

Quick Sign on, Quick Scruteneering, Quick Driver Brief and track time was like clockwork!!

Great work to everyone involved.

.....more pics!!!

:D

Just kidding... Was a very smoothly run day from what I observed... Great credit to the SAU NSW Execs and other helpers!

Can't wait until I'm back out there with you all :huh:

I think I forgot to thank you too Neil, so thanks. :D

dnissi that's really moving. I think SR20's sound like puss personally but I like the cars in every other way and yours puts the numbers down so well done. :huh: Very impressive.

Get it right... its a refined tractor :D

I think i seen about 8 skylines coming back from Goulburn on Saturday, a 34 (ouch), a white 32 GTR (drool) on a trailer, a red GTR, a few 33's...i figured something must have been on down there i should have come down earlier and watched =(

I think i seen about 8 skylines coming back from Goulburn on Saturday, a 34 (ouch), a white 32 GTR (drool) on a trailer, a red GTR, a few 33's...i figured something must have been on down there i should have come down earlier and watched =(

Jenna/Mrs Fatz here....

I think the white gtr on the trailer was us :P

Anyway, I had an awesome time and could not wipe the stupid grin off my face all day, I will definitely be back!

Thanks to all the instructors who bravely got in the car with me and helped out with all their tips and advice. I think one of the greatest things about the day was that as a complete newcomer (having never been on the track before!) everyone made you feel completely welcome and relaxed.

....and Duncan, I promise I will concentrate on braking HARDER next time!!

Jenna/Mrs Fatz here....

Anyway, I had an awesome time and could not wipe the stupid grin off my face all day, I will definitely be back!

Thanks to all the instructors who bravely got in the car with me and helped out with all their tips and advice. I think one of the greatest things about the day was that as a complete newcomer (having never been on the track before!) everyone made you feel completely welcome and relaxed.

That's great to hear as that's what we aim for all SAUNSW days to be like :P

I had Andrews M pass me on the freeway on the way home, roof down, sunnies on, lucky bugger, wish i had a sunroof!!!!

That M was looking mighty good, would loved to have heard it flat out around the track, sweet M six...... mmmmmm