SAU Community

In Car Circuit Videos

djr81

Great video at Winton, I like that my lines are basically the same as yours, yours are a bit tighter though, and I suspect cleaner :D

Interestingly your car does the same things mine does at the same points on the track, scrub wheels, tail happy etc. Though it's doing it all much faster!

Edited by ActionDan

Hey Guys

This is my vid from my outing at Lakeside Park on tuesday. It was my first time on semi's and my second sprint at LS, and my first time breaking the 60 second barrier as well. Thought I'd post up here to get some pointers from the guru's as to where I could cut some further time out of my laps and any other hints you guys have to offer as well :)

Thanks Guys :)

Nice work. What are you mounting the camera to? Have you got a half cage? Also keen to know what sort of power you're running in your 32!

Cheers

Scott

That is part of it, also they didn't roll over on the sidewalls and physically look like they have more tread depth on them.

These have done 5 track days on the rear of the car and 5-6 on the front, plus a deca or two. 32-34 PSI.

The other pair are 5 track days newer, the 4 combine did a 1.25.98 at Sandown couple of weeks ago.

post-59171-0-90951900-1319065006_thumb.jpg