SAU Community

In Car Circuit Videos

djr81

An old set of Pirelli slicks 305x680x18

Theres just over 2 seconds to be gained on new 305x645x18 slicks at Sandown if I can do my part.

The car was setup for Phillip Island hence the taller profile tyres.

^ thanks enjoyed that! would love some details on the car. are you commin to the Dec Sandown day?

Thanks

I would like to come if I can make it.

Car Details

R32 GTR setup for track use

Hollinger

RB26 430 AWKW

E85

MOTEC

1290KG no driver or fuel

List goes on and on LOL

Thanks for watching

• 3 weeks later...

that's excellent....and I've finally seen someone better at cutting corners than an evo driver too :P

looks like you were at the top of top gear for a while about 9min, how fast does it go? looks farking unstable to be going that quick, especially over that jump, it would take some balls. And I love how quick you get to run through reasonably closed forest.

BTW gay horn ....you need to change it to a set of air horns that play a tune. No wonder the other cars were ignoring it

lol yeah I said he needs the 130db air horn from the truck shop, but that breaks the noise restriction limits

the Polaris that started in front of us cut them better then us, which worked out good for us, as they made a new track we went passed him

we normally topped out 3rd along that straight once into 4th and its a 5 speed straight gate geared for 220km at 7000rpm with 35s, it's a VQ35HR ( class restriction of 3500cc ) with a 8500 rev limit

that track was cut down because the rest of the track made that part look like we where running around on a cricket pitch, that was the first time a national round was held at that track and the first national round my brother had done in that car so he was taking it slow to get use to the car, it's to bad the GoPro went flat cause it got a fare bit faster

we left the line in 47th place ( first national event and no prolog due to weather and shit/dangerous original track ) with 15 second gap between cars and where 16th across it with 9th outright and 2nd in class

post-36620-0-98385200-1353834723_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...