SAU Community

Sau-vic Members Mystery Cruise 09, Wrap Up

ashneel

Wish I had my car for this! Some nice scenery and views, great roads...We ended up at Lake Mountain because we were held up by some cars passing through town and didn't hear radio chat from the group up in front going to Marysville instead. Oh well I took a nice group photo at the ski resort though to sum up everyone's feeling at the time. LOL :( Thanks to TJ for the ride in his snowmobile and thanks to Wayne for organising and mapping out the cruise.

on the CB to Hamish: "wait for it... take him now, take him NOW!" lol :)

JamesK - "people think i'm asian, but im not really... they just think i look asian" :D

post-10650-1245063283_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063363_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063432_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063496_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063568_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063640_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063713_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063787_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063862_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245063931_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245064013_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245064087_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245064155_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1245064218_thumb.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had my car for this! Some nice scenery and views, great roads...We ended up at Lake Mountain because we were held up by some cars passing through town and didn't hear radio chat from the group up in front going to Marysville instead. Oh well I took a nice group photo at the ski resort though to sum up everyone's feeling at the time. LOL :( Thanks to TJ for the ride in his snowmobile and thanks to Wayne for organising and mapping out the cruise.

on the CB to Hamish: "wait for it... take him now, take him NOW!" lol :)

JamesK - "people think i'm asian, but im not really... they just think i look asian" :D

Nice Matt...

Great cruise, had a great time. Thanks again wayne. Even loved the detour to the ski resort. Hope you like the group photo we took while we were up there lol :D

Who was in the Gunmetal 32 (non-GT-R)???... ...I forgot to tell you I saw a few sparks when you bottomed out a couple of times...

Yeah that was me. I felt those sparks mate. I thought the worst was over with after the first one but how wrong was i. lol. Ill have to see about raising my exhuast up i think.

hey Matt, you were in a photo right ? .....

are they the only good ones you got? all i heard was you camera going spazo at everything.

somthing like this

"oh look the black trees have new trees *click click click"

"hey snow *click click click*"

"man i love hamish's car *click click click* ..... *fap fap fap* ... *click click click*"

good shots by the way buddy, my dashmat makes my car feel so cosy :D

post-10650-1245063713.jpg

lol the $35 club?

so I checked out my front bumper after the cruise cos it felt a lil loose, and true to form, I've snapped one of the mounts on the fender (not the bumper... huzzah). must've been on one of those dips we hit.

Just quickly... ...The dude (I forgot your name, sorry) with the GoPro Camera... ...Can you PM me???... ...I have a quick question before I order one... :)

That's me mate.

We got some good shots through the twisties and as we were coming through lilydale (i think) i managed to get past everyone and get some good shots of everyone.

I'll chop it up after i finish exams, hopefully get some good stuff.

Also Wayne i forgot the name of the place you got your windscreen from, could you PM me or just post it up here... for those who didn't go...there were stones, lots of sone lol, and my windscreen didn't like them, awesome size crack through te glass now, but still a great day.

Can't wait for the next one.

needs more low, and a lot more ducttape holding on the bumper due to ghey parking skills.

you actually changed my username didnt you

kent

Ashneel - Those photos are great. Your camera actually makes it look like we had cleaned our cars.

Hamish - Apparently my car is not meant to shoot flames out the back says the mechanic. But it happens on FNTF.....

post-23930-1245155913_thumb.jpg