SAU Community

M35 Stagea Yahoo Japan Links

Angus Smart

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i had seen that axis kit before i bought my front aero.Mind you it would cost me too much to get the stupid over wheel arch things.

I need side and rear aero now, maybe dolphin? :D or nismo

wish i had seen that axis kit before i bought my front aero.Mind you it would cost me too much to get the stupid over wheel arch things.

I need side and rear aero now, maybe dolphin? :) or nismo

Hey mate,

i'm inquired about the gialla rear wing from japan, i will get one for my car for sure.. i could ask for two at a better price maybe?

they are about 36,000Y

post-31456-1245070100_thumb.jpg

shit small photo tho.. i used it to explain to the japaneseee at the other end of my email..

there is a masa motorsports photo somewhere with the gialla wing on it..

yeah i like that wing too! dont have the cash for it at the moment. but when im cashed up ill be browsing the forum. i might need to bring in an entire container :)

dolphin swaybars for AWD NM35 - Buy it now $685ish + usual addons

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=h...phin%20Swaybars

if i had the money now id be buying these

I've sent an email to Whiteline Suspension seeking information on whether or not they have a suitable set of sway bars for the M35 :)

I'll let you know how I go when I hear from them, if they are not too sure on the car I'll drop in and see them next time I'm on the Central Coast, they are located at Somersby.

Just rang Whiteline and they are of no assistance, they don't even have anything for V35 Skyline at this point in time but maybe in the future. John from Whiteline told me to ring a mob in Sydney, so stay tuned for another update.