Endurance Kart Racing Event

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn right I was fastest.... that's all that counts. It would be backed up if the front bumper thing didn't keep falling off our kart

Did someone say that the track was going to have a different layout?

Edited by Topaz

Damn right I was fastest.... that's all that counts. It would be backed up if the front bumper thing didn't keep falling off our kart

Did someone say that the track was going to have a different layout?

almost as bad as us losing 15 minutes of the hour race to one of the drive cogs shredding all the teeth and replacing it :D

i know i know, excuses excuses

Team w/ BENEFITS requesting fully operational kart.

Mechaincal issues be it spark plugs or clutch can not be used as an excuse for losing to Team Ram Rod.

However, the corporate bodies to the event have stated that Team Ram Rod can use the excuse if need be.

Ryna, if you ride the brake and accelerator at the same time, you will strip the clutch and you will have to come in for an unscheduled pit stop.

Dont use that driving technique and you wont have clutch failure!

Ryna, if you ride the brake and accelerator at the same time, you will strip the clutch and you will have to come in for an unscheduled pit stop.

Dont use that driving technique and you wont have clutch failure!

Yeah I know, they told us that before we started. Was skipping teeth on corners during our qualifying practice so I think it was well worn before we completely f**ked it :D

Better tell them we want flawless karts this time!

I declare team ramrod's previous victory due to a mechanically sound kart (pure luck)

Edited by SKYRYAN

I'm bring some super glue then so our spark leads and fuel hoses don't keep falling off this time.. </suspects sabotage> :D

Is that an accusation towards Mike?

All he did was check the gap on the plug for you. :D

*bans Bubba from event*

Is that an accusation towards Mike?

All he did was check the gap on the plug for you. :D

*bans Bubba from event*

The plug gap does not mean the gap between lead and plug!

B&D RACING CHANGE OF SPONSORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

MEDIA RELEASE

B&D Racing announced today that the sponsorship and marketing agreement will be modified in light of the current economic crises. Team principal Mr. Keets said from his palatial African estate " I'm sad to see that B&D have had to modify the agreement after their great support but they will still have a strong hand in the team, especially if Ryan doesn't drive fast enough or Brad gets lippy. We are however, happy to announce the support of a new naming rights sponsor, Sofa King, the discount furniture retailer, will be supporting our attempt to wrestle the SAUWA Kart Enduro trophy away from Team Ram-Rod. There is an obvious synergy between a company that makes Sofas and a team principal who will be spending a lot of time in front of the TV this year so I'm really looking forward to participating under the Sofa King Racing banner ".

How fast are we?....we're sofa_king.jpg Fast

B&D RACING CHANGE OF SPONSORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

MEDIA RELEASE

B&D Racing announced today that the sponsorship and marketing agreement will be modified in light of the current economic crises. Team principal Mr. Keets said from his palatial African estate " I'm sad to see that B&D have had to modify the agreement after their great support but they will still have a strong hand in the team, especially if Ryan doesn't drive fast enough or Brad gets lippy. We are however, happy to announce the support of a new naming rights sponsor, Sofa King, the discount furniture retailer, will be supporting our attempt to wrestle the SAUWA Kart Enduro trophy away from Team Ram-Rod. There is an obvious synergy between a company that makes Sofas and a team principal who will be spending a lot of time in front of the TV this year so I'm really looking forward to participating under the Sofa King Racing banner ".

How fast are we?....we're sofa_king.jpg Fast

* Bows

'Brilliant"

I think T-Shirts with Sofa King slogan are needed.

FRONT

"HOW FAST ARE WE?"

BACK

"WE'RE SOFA KING FAST!"