SAU Community

Guilt-toy In Georgia (former Soviet Union)

Very nice car Levani, i have been looking for a fiberglass R33 bonnet with the R34 GTR V Spec vents in it for a while i love that look. Did you get it internationally?

• 3 months later...

hah ha this is briliant! its very interesting reading about the car scene in another country, especialy one you wouldnt think of as having said scene...

so when is the SAU Georgia trip happening? :laugh: count me in!

+1 for updates

... and +1 for photos of georgian women. i mean sure i can look that sh*t up on google, but look what that got me.

post-40232-1282135326_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Just an update, I have had some pm's etc... so here goes...

I have moved on again, put my car in another shipping container and now living in Abu Dhabi in UAE, its 1 hour drive from Dubai.

I got a job at a workshop here and have been tuning some interesting monsters... All kinds of cars, they LOVE Nissan Patrol's and Toyota Land Cruisers with GT45s GT47 GT55... T04z and GT35r's are labled "small" for these guys...

I came here last month for 3 weeks, kinda like a interview / test then went back to Georgia and packed up everything and moved back. Been back for about 5 days or so.

They have the best drag strip in the world here, and I am right inside all the action, I was doing tech inspection a couple of days ago on all the cars for the Exotic drag cars, far out they have some nice cars here...

Big BIG change, I guess Geogia was just a stepping stone for what is really to come in the future...

post-1240-0-69974800-1292229702_thumb.jpg

post-1240-0-39227900-1292229725_thumb.jpg

post-1240-0-99695700-1292229753_thumb.jpg

All i can say GT is WOW. Big money to be made in the Dubai Tuning scene. I have been following your work for years on here, learning allot as you have shared allot along the way. I will be waiting for a set of custom Georgian Pistons...

best of luck mate;

I have allot of respect for your risks and accomplishments.

Conquer the world with the Aus flag in your hand man!!!

Lovin it.

cheers man, we ditched the Forged pistons idea, it worked but we found a good source of pistons cheap and there was no need to make them anymore.

Here is a pic of a Nissan Patrol, GT47 :)

All i can say GT is WOW. Big money to be made in the Dubai Tuning scene. I have been following your work for years on here, learning allot as you have shared allot along the way. I will be waiting for a set of custom Georgian Pistons...

best of luck mate;

I have allot of respect for your risks and accomplishments.

Conquer the world with the Aus flag in your hand man!!!

Lovin it.

post-1240-0-09599600-1292689804_thumb.jpg

This topic has more twists then a bag of pretzels.

Lol, but seriously this topic is a great read, highly recomending to everyone. Good luck with everything as well, seems like your going to have alot of stories for your grand children.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is one thing you can do to a Nissan... This is one of the cars in our workshop

post-1240-0-09926400-1292760333_thumb.jpg

:) :)

yikes! I bet that think can climb some rocks, or dunes or whatever they do with it! turbine oulet pipe makes a nice tyre warmer too. :)

This is why the car was back in the workshop, the owner is a tuner here and he tunes alot of R35 GTR's and Nissan Patrol's etc etc he owns a nitto stroker r32gtr with 1200hp at wheels as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeVBOVSzYE8

If you win this competition, the one i went on NYE you win a Brand New Toyota FJ Land Cruiser ! big money up for grabs! hence the pro mod engines in the cars, there are 2 classes, 6cyl and 8cyl. the 6 cyl's have up to 1800hp !!

Winner of the 6 cyl was a V6 Buick and cannot remember what car won the V8 class. Its a very very big sand hill, 52deg up hill, it was amazing everyone brings their turbo buggys and banshee's and raptors and even LSX powered buggys and cruises around.. these guys here really know how to live it up and have some fun with all kinds of toys!

ohhh wow the thread is sticky now! cool :) I will have to post up some stuff

yikes! I bet that think can climb some rocks, or dunes or whatever they do with it! turbine oulet pipe makes a nice tyre warmer too. :)