SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

What a day of spotting :)

Midday spotted a dark grey R35 GTR parked in Hillsdale.

Then at 5PM I spotted [KR4-GTR] in Kingsford near the Maccas at the lights, gave a nod to each other haha...all I can say is :):D amazing man, I love it! Ohh and excuse the damage at the front, in the proccess of fixing her all up :)

While they're not skylines, i spotted a vast amount of Muscle Cars yesterday that were on a Cruise from WSID to Pitt Town.

A few standouts were:

A Matte Black 57 Chev with a massive blower out the top. Must of been running something mean, when he was sitting at the lights, the whole car was wobbling..and when he gave it some stick it was the goods (was running fat drag tyres on the rear)

A maroon VC Commodore with a worked off it head 308

A Purple XY GT with orange wheels (looked mint!) - sounded like a weapon too.

And a maroon older Falcon (not sure what model...but an insanely worked 358 Cleaveland, full roll cage, drag tyres, massive bonnet bulge, custom fuel set up. Idles off its head..and the guy had his 18month old baby....ASLEEP in the back seat..i thought that was so f*ckin funny

RB20YO and also just spotted Alex, had a good chat at the lights :D

You're meant to spot me in the stagea section :D

Spotted Aaron on penno road about about 130am sunday morning lol

Saw 2 x R34's at Narellan Town Center on Sat night, and saw a white R34 through Rhodes today..

Also last Thursday I was following a white R32 on the M5 for a while, then later spotted the car parked in Kogarah. As I was leaving work he pulled out behind me and drove with me for a bit.. Pretty funny!

Good to see a few skyline's around there. I just moved into that area and all i see are ford/holden/utes... shits me to tears!

Yeah I live around there, hardly ever see Skylines out and about so it's pretty exciting when I do haha :)