SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Saw this beauty in across the road from work yesterday in St Leonards, had a chat to the bloke and he's said he will have to sell it soon to pay for his wedding. :huh:

post-32974-1253913406_thumb.jpg

such a nice example of a 34, i had to go back and take a photo without rego plates.

Saw this beauty in across the road from work yesterday in St Leonards, had a chat to the bloke and he's said he will have to sell it soon to pay for his wedding. :huh:

post-32974-1253913406_thumb.jpg

such a nice example of a 34, i had to go back and take a photo without rego plates.

lmao a r34 without a spoiler is not a good example.

Ive seen a white r33 with a gtr badge on its side(fake) at sydney city earlier tonight. The front bumper is damaged and their was 2 asians in the car...

lmao a r34 without a spoiler is not a good example.

i must agree, an R34 without its spoiler is an abomination, but i do like the rest of this R34 - But Each To His Own! - except chrome dish rims, that shits inexcusable, even for a blind man....

Spotted that White R35 in Kellyville again the other day, apparently its a v-spec!! My friends dad knows him and he imported it from japan - do v-spec R35's even exist yet?!?!

Um no.. white yaris or white hilux ute with mccarroll automotive group writting all over it.. cant remember what car i was in! I think it was the Yaris tho!

Yaris! Such the popular automobile! Not many skylines on the north shore i dont believe.... Unless i can be proven wrong..

Seen a white Stagea at Parklea markets car park and followed a red/maroon 32gtst with an audi TT home from the markets.

Then seen a red 34gtt just near Dan Murphy's at the lights but he was too cool for school to wave. Nice car though.

If anyone wants imported CD's theres a cool bloke at Parklea who will get what you want.