SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a certain red 180sx on the back of a trailer heading south along the M7 near the tolls just after 7 this morning.

Also spotted a pretty clean white 33 gtst on the m2, plates were pyro something etc

Mine. Plates are PYR 0IB. It was filthy, car looks so much hotter after a 4 hour detail wash and polish

I take it you where the black 34 GTR heading into the epping tunnel

Edited by ianjb

Got absolutely owned by a Charcol R32 GT-R (with bonnet scoop) today turning onto Old South Rd heading towards Mittagong.

Sounded like sex.

jimp1.jpg

Saw that guy the other day, did it have a loud ass exhaust? I was walking along the walking track and I heard him from 1km away. Lol.

Just spotted 2 x liners on Help Street in Chatswood

Gun metal R32 GTR with a SAU sticker on the right rear-quarter

Yellow R33 with White LM's (?) and a SAU sticker on the top rear window

Kind looked like R32 was raging at the slow ass infront of him lol

You guys were about 2 minutes apart from each other at the intersection of Help and Princess Hwy. I was looking down at everyone getting smashed with rain in the brown building on the corner lol

Spotted this dude fly into the canal today on my way home from work, went down to see if everyone was OK and help if needed but they went ape shit and started yelling at everyone and throwing shit so I just went to my car and left, I know it's f**ked up but people were trying to help and be nice dude.

2011-11-10163329.jpg

Spotted this dude fly into the canal today on my way home from work, went down to see if everyone was OK and help if needed but they went ape shit and started yelling at everyone and throwing shit so I just went to my car and left, I know it's f**ked up but people were trying to help and be nice dude.

2011-11-10163329.jpg

the space saver on the rear says it all

sounds like nobody was hurt too bad if they could carry on like morons & throw shit at people :blink:

2011-11-10163329.jpg

looks like the canal between campsie and burwood

Yeah its off croydon road croydon park on your way to campsie, the freakiest thing is that i was driving right behind him, he was driving fine until we got to that bend and he went agro or tried to drift it around the bend and lost it.