SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

It was a light colour either silver or white.. can't really remember! maybe those weren't the plates then! haha something similar.. it was around 8.30 or so I think.. you were turning right off the Grand Parade by the Coles by the beach down ramsgate road..

:O

yep sounds like mine haha you must have super human powers because the plates on it now are totally different , ZIL33R are on my non skyline run around

:O

yep sounds like mine haha you must have super human powers because the plates on it now are totally different , ZIL33R are on my non skyline run around

hahaha well i've seen ZIL33R on your GTR a while ago around Brighton.. what plates are on it now? and nomnomv8 what does yours have? see if either can maybe ring a bell..

hahaha well i've seen ZIL33R on your GTR a while ago around Brighton.. what plates are on it now? and nomnomv8 what does yours have? see if either can maybe ring a bell..

yeah u might of seen me before then, got keepup on it now , they use to be on my black gtr before...

Was gona say its one of my mates, ive got a 34R that frankly doesnt come out often enough to get spotted haha

I spotted a red R34 GTt last night at the Caltex on Mulgoa Road in Penrith, just after 6.30pm. Thought it was AggroDave at first, but this car had a black bonnet and Dave's doesn't.

I spotted a red R34 GTt last night at the Caltex on Mulgoa Road in Penrith, just after 6.30pm. Thought it was AggroDave at first, but this car had a black bonnet and Dave's doesn't.

thats my shit doppleganger.. I believe that bonnet is vinyl wrapped