SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a shit load (and I mean a shit load) of Skylines in Civic/Braddon last

night (JohnnyR31 & I went for a bit of a drive)

Among them.....

Black R34 25GT-t sitting in the servo in Braddon

White R32 GT-R in front of the R34

White R32 GT-R came into the servo for a few minutes

Red/Silver R31 Silhouette parked in carpark behind Caltex servo

Blue R32 GTS-t with rego plates 'MARK' came into the servo

Silver R33 GT-R at hospital traffic lights

Gunmetal grey R33 GTS-25t went through the Hindmarsh Dr/Melrose Dr traffic lights a few times

White R32 GTS-t at the same set of lights

White R33 GTS-25t with black wheels again at same lights

And today in Yarralumla a black/gunmetal R32 GT-R, I gave a little wave & I think I got a nod back

spotted myself getting own3d this morning by a new worked SS ute.....unbeleivably pissed off, it was neck and neck from the lights but we got to a round about and he had the inside lane so i had to slow down alot more and turn more being on the outside. im so sick of running stock boost!!! i would have drilled him running if i was running anything over 10pound, i'll have to be pateint till i get my ebc and fmic i guess.

spotted myself getting own3d this morning by a new worked SS ute.....unbeleivably pissed off, it was neck and neck from the lights but we got to a round about and he had the inside lane so i had to slow down alot more and turn more being on the outside. im so sick of running stock boost!!! i would have drilled him running if i was running anything over 10pound, i'll have to be pateint till i get my ebc and fmic i guess.

What? That's outrageous behaviour and unacceptable.

You mean you didn't draft him through the roundabout? Should've tucked in behind and used revs to punch out ahead through the other side...heh heh bring on the boost.

hot driver? nah couldnt have been supafly, cause i wasnt driving his car on sunday

:wassup:

while were bringing up old spotteds, i spotted a white R31 on sunday just after dropping angus off in chifley. it broke for a roundabout and the left taillight lit-up saying skyline, and the right one said silhouette(sp?) looked cool, even though i dont really like R31's

hot driver? nah couldnt have been supafly, cause i wasnt driving his car on sunday

:wassup:

while were bringing up old spotteds, i spotted a white R31 on sunday just after dropping angus off in chifley. it broke for a roundabout and the left taillight lit-up saying skyline, and the right one said silhouette(sp?) looked cool, even though i dont really like R31's

That's a friend of mine and angus'. That Silhouette actually goes very hard for what it is...... just something about it