SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted just then driving back home into belconnen area, charcol R32 GTR, zorst, mags, and what looked like an oil cooler or something in the front grill. He was giving it a bit, which was awsome. I was in the blue R31 trying to keep up if your on these forums.

Cheers

yea he is the only one i know of with an oil cooler their their :D ps i spotted a gun metal grey r32 today as i was voting for the federal election it was going past wanniassa primary school @ um i am not sure sometime near lunch

my favorite spotted so far, going right past my house and all

on Goldstein cres, going about 10 k an hour, a unmetal grey, R32 GTR V-SPEC , wait for it......2, i swear i was like awwwww damn i hope you moved in just there (it came from a side street, and there was a house for sale just there aswell:D

soo soooo sooooooooo noice :D:D

HAHA Hey Weetbix, yeah that was me, I saw you and thought hey R31 but then I saw SDU on the rear window and thougt TRAITOR!!! hahaha nar thought you might be on here.

I got stuck behind some shit box's and couldnt get out. You should have come across me 5 mins earlier, was comming up the park way and saw a Silver R33 in front with what looked like a modified GTR Kit (could have been a gtr) pulled up next to him we exchanged hello's and it was on like donkykong! although he didn't like going over the speed limit, or limiter, dont know I was consentrating like a resoncible driver :).

I had gone the wrong way to play with him and was on my way to my actual destination and came across you.

Also Spotted on my way home (same day) being V8 weekend and me being in thier ultimate rival, Got a bit of lip from a std VT full of young guys, No I didnt race them!!

However, with them was a VR Clubsport (with some nice mods I might add) beefy v8 sound and nice kit and paint ( it had "2purv" on the side skirts). So with on lookers egging on this guy to "teach me a lesson" He revs the big block v8 and rattles the ground and with cheer from the VT.

Lights go green, a 6.5k dump from me and it was all over I could see him dissapearing in the distance it was magical, so of couse I waited for them at the next lights and to my amazment a car full of quite and peacefull hooligans still frustrated at being reminded about 1991-92, and not more than an Idle out of the Shiney commy club sport....

All I needed was a pair of dirty undies to fling onto his bonnet!!!!

Spotted: A Nissan Prarie (Yes that's right, a PRARIE) with a big 'NISSAN' sticker on the windscreen and a sticker on the back window saying ' TEAM CHEAP' and what appeared to be..........a monster tacho!

This little event provked a moment of complete and utter hilarity :bahaha: :P

Oh, and spotted last night/this morning at about 1am in Chisholm, a young individual on a pushbike that goes by the name of GUS:wassup:

i was in bradon with a siliver 32GTR on friday, did a few laps and drove out to hume to watch some v8's do nuts, also raced am RB20 BMW 3 series, had some fun.

Car was off the road for a very long time, just lack of money and rego

Spotted: A Nissan Prarie (Yes that's right, a PRARIE) with a big 'NISSAN' sticker on the windscreen and a sticker on the back window saying ' TEAM CHEAP' and what appeared to be..........a monster tacho!

This little event provked a moment of complete and utter hilarity :bahaha: :P  

Oh, and spotted last night/this morning at about 1am in Chisholm, a young individual on a pushbike that goes by the name of GUS:wassup:

Dude i almost had you...... :wassup:

haha, and no mark, i wasn't drunk :goddam:

my favorite spotted so far, going right past my house and all

on Goldstein cres, going about 10 k an hour, a unmetal grey, R32 GTR V-SPEC , wait for it......2, i swear i was like awwwww damn i hope you moved in just there (it came from a side street, and there was a house for sale just there aswell:D

soo soooo sooooooooo noice :P:D

Hiya Gus!Don't want to deflate your spherical lighter-than-air device(burst your bubble...),but check post # 1274/page 51 of this thread...I'd think he'll be the object of your "spotted"...

Spotted quite a few of our favorite cars over the weekend:Gunmetal grey R32 GTR(maybe Nugget?)in Braddon,along with a white R33 GTS on Friday night,a neat white GTS-T R33 on Saturday arv' in Fyshwick,SkylineGal waving merrily to us today in that sweet lime R33 on the Monaro this afternoon,a two tone grey R33 GTS with Volk look-alike rims and a white sticker on the back window in Civic,an older couple in Queanbeyan in a marone R33 with the rego' plates ILB-10U("I'll blow you"...LMAO!considering the pensioners driving it!)and we ran into SXYGTST for the majority of a quiet cruise through Canberra central-what a sweet sounding beastie!And if size does matter(guys-if she says it doesn't,she's probably just being sympathetic!),then you should check out the size of the fridge on the front of said beast!A cool weekend when all the V8's were hiding...Hey,fellas!Remember Bathurst when it wasn't a two horse race?!

Jayce, yeah i finally saw you flashing at me and worked out who it was!!! i was in a happy place and singing merrily to my fave song , the sun was out and it really was a beautiful day!. I have seen a few lines out and about and all in the jerra/queanbeyan/fishwick area, gunmetal grey, silver, white, but by the time i realise, it is too late to work out anything else! hahahahahahaha, mind you all were driven by good looking guys, must go with these hot cars we drive!!! hahahahahaha

Spotted quite a few of our favorite cars over the weekend:Gunmetal grey R32 GTR(maybe Nugget?)in Braddon,along with a white R33 GTS on Friday night,a neat white GTS-T R33 on Saturday arv' in Fyshwick,SkylineGal waving merrily to us today in that sweet lime R33 on the Monaro this afternoon,a two tone grey R33 GTS with Volk look-alike rims and a white sticker on the back window in Civic,an older couple in Queanbeyan in a marone R33 with the rego' plates ILB-10U("I'll blow you"...LMAO!considering the pensioners driving it!)and we ran into SXYGTST for the majority of a quiet cruise through Canberra central-what a sweet sounding beastie!And if size does matter(guys-if she says it doesn't,she's probably just being sympathetic!),then you should check out the size of the fridge on the front of said beast!A cool weekend when all the V8's were hiding...Hey,fellas!Remember Bathurst when it wasn't a two horse race?!

Cruised home with LTS was very nice to have a fellow skyline lover chilling behind me. also spooted skyline gal on monaro highway on sunday around 2pm or soemthing like that. on the way to work this morning on canberra av a series 2 white had a big wing and some chromies thats all i could see

Spotted yesterday afternoon some dickhead in a maroon skyline (R32, R33, i dunno, my girlfriend spotted the car, not me) doing one VERY BIG burnout up her street in Waniassa. Left big black marks on the road. Very stupid and very irresponsible. was it anyone here?

With behaviour like that it's no wonder the import drivers get a bad name. This is normally a quiet street with kids playing on the road. GROW A BRAIN MATE.

followed a series one the whole way home to the gf's place in oxley from dickson it was only a series 1 though :D also a gun metal grey r33 gtr vspec OMG i had never seen it before gold rims looked quite nice also it appeared alot wider then normal it could just be me but the sides were really pumped out ??? he turned off the parkway towards um western creek area

Spotted an R32 GTR,grey with white Volk TE-37's at Integra this morn',and a white R33 GTS-T with a "Powered by HKS" went around me in the mighty "rally-bred" auto Liberty...someone here I believe?