SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

skyline city out at Integra Automotive today at lunchtime. At least three GTRs amongst them, including Nik's. Also a nice looking Corvette...

Dammit Ed is a nice bloke!!!

also coming home this arv - really nice loooking gunmetal 'line - Morsehead Drive - gave a wave - got one back :flower:  :flower:  ;)  :rofl:

Hey blackdoggette. The grey and blue GTR's are mine. I am keeping the Grey one and selling the blue one. If anyone wants a nice R32 GTR it will be one of the best priced GTR's around. I also have a very clean R32 GTST if anyone is interested.

Nik, when I was at Integra at lunch today Ed was just taking your car for its tune up :rant: It has been with Ed for a while, I imagine you would be hanging to get it back.

Yeah I think its coming up to 6 weeks its been off the road, got to drive it last nite, but needed a bit more refining today so left it with him overnight :rofl:

So there your two GTR's there are they... I can vouch for the blue one, definately a very unique looking GTR and in very good condition (I had a look/poke around it yesterday ;))

Dammit!Saw a brief,distanced glimpse of Amaru's GTR and I completely missed see Termi's Stagea...

Did,however,spot a grey R33 GTS-T with a BIG f.m.i.c. and cool rims...with a GTR badge in the grille.I know the V8 Supercar supporters can tend to roll around saying their car is "just like Skaifey's/Lowndesy's/the Enforcers" and we all know better,but I wouldn't have an STi badge on the grille of my Liberty out of respect for those who actually have the real deal(and the embarasment of 0-100 km/h times in the "hours" timeframe wearing a pink badge).Although I have heard a viscious rumour of an unknowing lad who paid BIG money for a GTS-T with "that" badge thinking it was the fabled Godzilla...while the dodgy seller ran all the way to the bank with WAY too much cash...Maybe last night's "spotted" was him?!Dude,if you're on the forums,tell me it ain't so!!

yeah jayce i heard it too!!! the dudes stupid enough for not knowing its a GTR but i havnt seen it so its possible i could have been fooled, but the single turbo setup would tend to give it away lol.

spotted: the yellow R33 with chrome filler cap just past drakeford this arvo, and a gunmetal r32 (i think) GTR with white possibly enkie rims and yellow nsw plates.....stirlo?

spotted 2 x black R33 series 1's on the Tugg parkway at about 5pm on Friday (they were heading towards Tuggeranong, I was headed the other way).

Also about 6pm - a v.sexy black 350Z at the BP Phillip...brunette chick driving.

haha, fair enough.

spotted this morning whilst driving home at about 10:30 a gunmetal R33 with angled exhaust and white rims, i was behind for a while.

then on drakeford as i was heading city bound a very nice red R32 going the opposite way toward gordon, i gave a big wave and got one back!

LTSJayce

Might be interested to know that the first STi produced cars were actually Libertys/Legacys. Just as a side fact. Liberty RS type RA.

Ah,my bad!I was generalising 'bout Rexies;thought it may get the point accross!You're spot on 'bout the RS:I'd love to have one as my daily driver!

Spotted SxyGTST parked in "Queenbo's" main street this afternoon.Also saw a marone GTR parked across the road from Audiotech in Tuggers when the soundoff comp' was on:three spoked rims with a few V Spec bodykit bits added on:looked good!

woo, i was spotted twice. that was me both at woden and outside curtin primary

i thought i saw a skyline drive past and do a u-turn then drive slowly past again, i mustn't have been seeing things.

i was at a mates place just opposite that having a pissup

Also, spotted Ewen later that night in civic on the turps

woo, i was spotted twice. that was me both at woden and outside curtin primary

i thought i saw a skyline drive past and do a u-turn then drive slowly past again, i mustn't have been seeing things.  

i was at a mates place just opposite that having a pissup

Also, spotted Ewen later that night in civic on the turps

I went to the sutho with my dad to watch Crystal Palace v Birmingham on Fox, on the way I saw a car and I like wait a minute that was a Stagea. My dadas like a what??

I said i'll go back and show you, so that was me driving past slow. Sorry if it made your heart flutter seeing someone drive past your car so slow.

I just had to educate my dad.