SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted and chatted to a guy ar martys van last night, he had a black r32 with an rb25 on 18" DriftR's and vented carbon bonnet.

Spotted Maroon R33 GTST with white go-fast bit stickers down the side this morning on the monaro leaving tuggers to city around 9.45ish? am

also spotted green stagea comming out of fisher onto hindmarsh drive last night close to 11pm, maybe driven by a small asian guy but being asian myself my eyes aren't the best (anyone watched drawn together last week? pretty funny)

Spotted a white 33 with gold rims and black ACT plates flawing it through the intersection of Drakeford and Namatjira Dr. and then through to Kambah Pool Rd. at around 4.30 this afternoon.

Bloody White Skylines with gold Rims. Sounds like my car, but it hasnt left the garage for months.. :( Kambah pool is know as a place to test your car out in a straight line i spose. Not real smart with the amount of Kangaroos around...

Spotted Maroon R33 GTST with white go-fast bit stickers down the side this morning on the monaro leaving tuggers to city around 9.45ish? am

also spotted green stagea comming out of fisher onto hindmarsh drive last night close to 11pm, maybe driven by a small asian guy but being asian myself my eyes aren't the best (anyone watched drawn together last week? pretty funny)

not this morning, at 11AM ?if it was, im far from small (120 kg) and im south african lol