SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted on Friday arvo an R32 being driven up the hill out of Queanbeyan (otherwise known as the suspension test track - wink wink), then turning around at the intersection of captains flat rd, giving it the bottle and hitting the limiter - not pretty... (yes, i know who was driving)

i suspect mine got the same when it was in... rev limit for my GTR next time it is there...

A month or so back you would have seen my R33 LM doing the same suspension test track run, except it was me driving it with a suspension guy as passenger and it went nowhere near the limiter.

Would be pretty surprised if it was who I think you mean that was giving the R32 a pizzling :P

spotted on Friday arvo an R32 being driven up the hill out of Queanbeyan (otherwise known as the suspension test track - wink wink), then turning around at the intersection of captains flat rd, giving it the bottle and hitting the limiter - not pretty... (yes, i know who was driving)

i suspect mine got the same when it was in... rev limit for my GTR next time it is there...

Dan you got PM.

spotted a silver R34 GTR in fyshwick today. and a hectik in a silver R33 GTST on hindmarsh yesterday about 12.20 looked as though he never seen a VL before lol

A month or so back you would have seen my R33 LM doing the same suspension test track run, except it was me driving it with a suspension guy as passenger and it went nowhere near the limiter.

Would be pretty surprised if it was who I think you mean that was giving the R32 a pizzling :D

I spotted you waiting to turn right onto Canberra Avenue, on State Circle a while back.

I think this is my first spotted member, LOL.

Spotted Zane's 32 (f**k I think it's his car...I'm horrid with names but I know I should know who owns it lol), a black 32 GTST, Silver 33 (if the owner sees this: god I hope your car was warm when you gave it some around the carpark, at least then you aren't as stupid as I thought - only trying too hard), AND a black series1 R33 with NSW plates, whom I haven't seen before, parked just in front of me - all in woden this evening.

yeah man, that silver R32 would have been mine... if it was parked down in front of hoyts. thought i saw you drive in when we were having dinner

haha cool, slowly getting there with remembering ppl...were u guys having dinner at babar? I walked past and thought i recognised someone but was like if i keep staring he's gonna jump up and hurt me :P

where was this??? sif not say hello

this was at your place of employment.. i was looking at tvs

as i said above i really wasnt feeling that well and just wanted to get home

this was at your place of employment.. i was looking at tvs

as i said above i really wasnt feeling that well and just wanted to get home

ahh ok...you end up buying anything???

spotted mel again this moring same spot as last time.

spotted tonight around 5pm, 2 silver r33's in phillip....

1 was out the back of magnet mart and i think an employies... gave a late wave....

the other was accross the road from where auto one used to be/ still is... hasven't paid that much attention... :-)

whoops...

i was the white r33........