SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Surprised no one else saw this. I think it was on Sunday. Totally speculation but I was coming from Belconnen towards Glenloch and I saw a Toyota Turcel that had crashed around where the old traffic lights used to be and was a pretty messed up. Then as I came under the bridge to turn right towards Tuggers, there was an R32 GTST totally munched sitting in the filter lane to Tuggers. When I had seen the Turcel I thought it a bit strange that such a big accident with lots of skid marks and only one car and it seems to me, Mr Skyline (was a reasonably young guy) tried to do a runner, but couldn't get far. I hope not and like I said it is pure speculation, but he had driven a long way from the accident for it to be not on purpose if you know what I mean...

Anyone know any more?

From my desk I can see a blue automatic R33 with GTR badges on it, my car next to that and then a VSpecII 34 next to me :P mini-meet!

Are the owners on here??

hey mate - good to meet you the other day... did you end up finding out who the blue "GTSR" driver is?

hey... ive spotted you so many times.. at least 3 times a week. I think you even followed me home one day this week. I drive a white chaser on R33 stockies with the exhaust scraping to road :( Your car looks so good... and its totally stock!!

Also, spotted sl33py in the mall :P

Also, spotted a silver R32 GTR at the lights on Nettlefold and Lathlain street at 0656 this morning. The car has red car seat covers and a very short driver

Edited by nerm

Spotted Yellow 33 today on Belconnen way... Yesterday Spotted a white 33 heading down Kambah pool road there were L plates on my skyline because I was teaching my cousin to drive, I drive better than that lol....

pfft, you weren't even on a race track and you are making up excuses :devil:

Hey, if you were driving with someone that has only attempted driving a car 5 times than decides they like to accelerate hard because they like the turbo but forget about the clutch, to steer or change gears when they get distracted by people beeping and whistling whilst cornering than you would understand... LOL :P It was good fun tho