SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I spotted a 32 GTR turn off just after the bridge near parliament house.

I managed to drive over the bridge just in time to hear him open it up as he went under.

Also a 33 could have been a GTR as it had the wing. Also had forsale sign. At the roundabout turning on to gunderoo drive

Spotted a black Stagea with Green wheels parked somewhere in belco today.Parked.

That's mine, missus works there. Rolling on the new green wheels as of Saturday.

spotted a silver R32 4 door in narrabundah that appeared to have plexiglass windows and he was having a bit of fun showing off. I also spotted a black R32 gtr on hindmarsh drive along with a yellow R34 gt-t going the opposite way around 1:30

Hmm 4 doors seem to be sprouting in Canberra. Spotted shell near kambah caltex servo around 540 . PS your front left headlight doesn't work. We were in the Kia.

spotted a silver R32 4 door in narrabundah that appeared to have plexiglass windows and he was having a bit of fun showing off. I also spotted a black R32 gtr on hindmarsh drive along with a yellow R34 gt-t going the opposite way around 1:30

showing off how?

Showing off by letting

Your mate take ur car for a spin without u in the car...last time I let him drive.

I just spotted a silver r33 gtr on hindmarsh dr was gunna wave but was in my bogan spec commodore did enjoy watching it race a black z06 corvette pretty sure the corvette didn't catch the gtr either which is always a good outcome

Hmm 4 doors seem to be sprouting in Canberra. Spotted shell near kambah caltex servo around 540 . PS your front left headlight doesn't work. We were in the Kia.

haha yeah I know... put some new globes in and now the earth wire thingy has fallen out and won't go back in. Bought some little electrical things and r32-25t is going to fix it for me tonight.

I don't remember seeing a Kia, but then again I wouldn't really have been looking :P

Delayed spotted: went to the movies on Monday night in Woden. Saw a neat white 32 GTR. When we came out, it was warming up; I wanted to go up and say props but figured I'd look like an old man weirdo stalker, LOL!

Delayed spotted: went to the movies on Monday night in Woden. Saw a neat white 32 GTR. When we came out, it was warming up; I wanted to go up and say props but figured I'd look like an old man weirdo stalker, LOL!

Pretty sure It's the same one but it's always there.

Parked out the front of the shops

Doesn't seem to be anyone on here