SAU Community

Neo Injector Size

pipster11

Search is you friend roo..... Get yourself an EL (I think) falcon one, fit the nissan plug and done :)

I've heard that ... but is it 100%?

And can the falcon pins come out of the falcon plug and go into the (recycled) nissan plug? I know you can't solder them.

I paid 78$ for a bosch OZA395-E2 oxy sensor, to suit 33GTST, it fitted my 32. check if plug is same for the neo at a local bursons?

nah its not the same, you'd still have to rewire it. the RB25 neo plug is a different plug to R32 RB20, so if a R33 one suits a R32, than i'd say the R33 one wont suit the neo.

Edited by QWK32

• 3 months later...

Yep, I have had my injectors out, and replaced them with a set of aftermarket top feed R34 GTT injectors. And still using the stock fuel rail. You can tell that they are top feeds without removing them, with the neo engine cover off you can easily see the first few injectors if you want to see for yourself.

No, even though they are top feeds they are a different body shape/style than the GTR ones. They look the same as ford XR6 Turbo injectors, I think some people even use XR6 ones as an upgrade. I don't know what CC they are though.

Have a seach of the forum, there is a R34 Injector thread somewhere with a bit of good info in it (same engine as S2). From memory there was even a S2 injector thread started in the stagea forum a little while ago.

If your looking at injectors online I'd look at R34 GTT ones as the listings will probably be more accurate by the sounds of it.

No, even though they are top feeds they are a different body shape/style than the GTR ones. They look the same as ford XR6 Turbo injectors, I think some people even use XR6 ones as an upgrade. I don't know what CC they are though.

Have a seach of the forum, there is a R34 Injector thread somewhere with a bit of good info in it (same engine as S2). From memory there was even a S2 injector thread started in the stagea forum a little while ago.

If your looking at injectors online I'd look at R34 GTT ones as the listings will probably be more accurate by the sounds of it.

Vq's run the the same injectors, I fitted the XR6t Deka 610cc ones which are a bit longer but work great. Cost around $500.

Vq's run the the same injectors, I fitted the XR6t Deka 610cc ones which are a bit longer but work great. Cost around $500.

that makes sense, the ones I'm running are Deastchwerks injectors, even though they list them as RB25 NEO injectors they look like 350z (vq?) injectors but use a 9mm spacer to lengthen them to suit the NEO fuel rail. I was looking at the Deka ones too but I would have had to change the electrical plug on the wiring loom to use them.