SAU Community

Knox Tmu Meet

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo

got pulled over by him late last year, and he seemed in good health and good spirits. didn't even hassle me. I dunno why you guys keep complaining that he's a hardarse.

because they have illegal mods to their cars, and He doesnt over look anything he does his JOB properly, and they get done for it.

so he's a hardarse. i've never meet the bloke so i cant judge, but i bet if he reads these forums he's going to be pretty chuffed on how infamous he is, and stick to his rep. cause it gets talked about on a public forum, payrise for him :D

Can we find out the right way to spell the guys name? I'm sick of seeing the ambiguity all over the internet:

Pettitt

Pettit

Petitt

Petit

Pettett

Pettet

Petett

Petet

Pettitt

Pettit

Petitt

Petit

Pettitte

Petite...whoops.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO.

so when the time comes, and i buy a skyline, should i be scared of this guy?

when the time comes??? no no no you should be scared of this guy now cause your planning on getting a skyline in the near future.

now go sit in a corner and be scared lol

iv never met him. well once while at shell servo corner of high street and stud a TMU cop came over and did a quick check on my engine bay, just told me to remove the pod (was under a plastic heat sheild and he said "i know whats in there. please remove it")but didnt say anything about my FMIC that had a hole cut under battery tray. mates say he was pettite. but whoever that cop was seemed nice enough.

i drive past knox and up stud road to rowville everyday and have not seen him or been pulled over by him. guess im lucky but dont have anything to hide.

Can we find out the right way to spell the guys name? I'm sick of seeing the ambiguity all over the internet:

Adam Pettett. The end. He was in the local newspaper.

I was driving my R32 when he pulled me over, did a bretho and license check, he looked over the car, told me my tyres were wearing out unevenly and I should probably get an alignment, and let me carry on.

got pulled over by him late last year, and he seemed in good health and good spirits. didn't even hassle me. I dunno why you guys keep complaining that he's a hardarse.

I'd be surprised if someone that had such enjoyment wouldn't be in good spirits!

Oh i don't care - was just saying :banana:

Adam Pettett. The end. He was in the local newspaper.

I was driving my R32 when he pulled me over, did a bretho and license check, he looked over the car, told me my tyres were wearing out unevenly and I should probably get an alignment, and let me carry on.

Ahhh Petite...I see. It's settled then, his name is Adam Petite :banana:

haha zing hamish!

some say that pettett can defect a Skyline just by visualising it in his head, and that his badge is made out of the metal of crushed Skylines.

p.s I dare any of you kents to head down to Knox TMU and ask the man for his autograph ;P

Autograph is nothing...get an autographed polaroid of you standing next to Petite, with you wearing an I <3 Petite T-shirt and him wearing an I <3 Wastegate T-shirt.

Some say that Pettett can sense a hidden boost controller in a car from 1 km away!

And he has been known to use jedi mind tricks to put words in the mouths of offenders

"The injectors are not stock", "The injectors are not stock", "I'm going to have to report you to the EPA"

But seriously, Pettett is a good cop. Be respectful, do the right thing and he will not have a problem with you. I don't have a worry in the world if he pulls me over again.

Edited by lukebaldan