SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

GT-SS is basically modern version of -7 thus -9 is nicer turbo if the GTR is daily driven.

Different compressor wheel between -7 and -9, have a read on -7/-9/-5 thread on FI.

Pretty sure we've discussed about this before!

Yeah right, I see.

I will have to have a thorougher look through my updated turbo chart.

:laugh: I remember.

I was thinking -5s want to have a bit of fun on the street before I turn it into a track car - I'm talking a couple of years first :P

-5s with supporting mods obviously.

Wallet feels ok, was expected to be a few things wrong doing the 100k service had to get new rear rotors / pads so decided may as well get a bit of a upgrade for the track / good pads the rear rotors look sexy now but the fronts still stock for now :P

You'd have to be the first person to upgrade their rear brakes before their fronts...

You'd have to be the first person to upgrade their rear brakes before their fronts...

well the rears were a bit warped apparently and needed replacing so eh fronts will be upgraded soon

Do you have bicycle lock/chain/whatever?

Had literally bought a brand new massive cable code lock that morning AND had a wire with a padlock on. They didn't have d-locks which would have been better.

Charlie, see if you can check the Cities CCTV Security Cameras.

May be able to identify who took your bike.

Already on it. The CCTV are all targeted at entrances so no clear view of the bike rack it was on but may see it going past.

Ironically I work for an insurance company and I'm not covered. I thought about changing my cover but really did not expect it to be stolen on the first day EVER that I lock a pushy up.

What are you getting? 2way or 1.5way? I did it myself, with the help of a mate. Its fairly easy to do!

awesome, nice work im getting a nismo 1.5way been tol $600 to have it done properly but fffff that

What about the rears? Get away with just a roll and 0 camber?

in what size? he mentioned 2

Geez, I'd better off buying another R.

because you have some second hand wheels that you can easily sell for another set in the correct offset?

makes no sense man

They aren't light this f**kers. Would have been a bitch of a job if you don't use a hoist

this... i'd hate to do it without a hoist....

Nice! Hows the wallet feel?

after a visit to racepace your wallet feels like a $2 hooker that got stuck on a navy ship for 3 months

almost.... brisby did the last DECA of last year with bigger brakes on the rear than front... provided lulz