SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

lose the hot cars and you have yourself a deal. Also, I am skeptical of your definition of hot. pics!

Haha dude.. Don't worry, I actually do know hot chicks.

Exhibit A:

20680_232474764299_618369299_3203698_3492683_n.jpg

Tell me that's not a hot body.

But anyway, that's just my girlfriend :P I do know alot of other girls. However cars are required.. I don't think girls would warm up to the idea of a bunch of guys standing around them taking photos lol

R31 FTMFW. Or Cressida. Same same. both RWD, both cheap, both legal.

I'd pick cressy over 31, simply cos it looks newer and is more luxurious. hell if you're not gonna be goin fast you might as well be comfortable.

Or maybe an LS400.

Yeahhhh... def LS400 over R31. f**k goin fast, leave that to skittle coloured car drivers. Stylin gets you laid.

some cars i learnt to drive in as a youngsta, the list gose on

my mum had a 77 corona i smashed it twice sorry mum.....................wot a beast!!!

thats not too bad for 3 cars but why do you need 3 cars for :/ i can understand 2 if you had 1 daily in which case i'd get a shitter thats not even worth insuring so i'd still only pay for 1

I don't need 3 cars. For years I absolutely needed two - one for racing that could be broken whenever and it wouldn't matter, and one daily driver. The only reason I currently have 3 is that my ex-daily (Skyline) is currently for sale and didn't sell soon after getting my new daily (Cube) as I had planned. Technically my Pulsar is also for sale - I'm current stripping and stockify-ing it in preparation for making some money back and selling it less modified.