SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

i dare say the point cook one, let me know how you go i know the owner.. kinda rich ass mo focker.its fair busy since it opened bloody plebs wanna feel special having a steak

ring the rich mother f**ker and tell him I'm the kang round here. pull out the prime cuts

mohsen stop been gay get a hyundai excel come back when your a man.

sick of hearing about one guy hating his car, and you been dumb buying a car you shouldnt have.

even if you were legally allowed to drive you still shouldnt have bought it.

sick of hearing about one guy hating his car, and you been dumb buying a car you shouldnt have.

bahaha the days of our lives - SAU Wasteland edition.

where was my invite bishlips?

As if you'd come all the way out here for a steak...

You're welcome to come the next time I go back for the 1kg challenge though..

Got the 500g rump to sus it out before going back next time for the 1kg challenge. finished it in about 13 minutes including the chips coleslaw and salad (you get 30 minutes for the 1kg challenge) without really rushing, so I think I can complete the challenge...If I do, that'll be a 1kg Rump (which was quite nice) for $20. Can't lose.

As if you'd come all the way out here for a steak...

You're welcome to come the next time I go back for the 1kg challenge though..

Got the 500g rump to sus it out before going back next time for the 1kg challenge. finished it in about 13 minutes including the chips coleslaw and salad (you get 30 minutes for the 1kg challenge) without really rushing, so I think I can complete the challenge...If I do, that'll be a 1kg Rump (which was quite nice) for $20. Can't lose.

So when's the ticker going to give in?