SAU Community

Anyone Selling!

pharoahs33

Quoted for truth! Nothing worse than people with NV in their numberplate. The automatic assumption that we would envy their vehicle - and it's usually either a STOCK vehicle or a tastelessly modified piece of shit! I've seen them on a bog stock E36 318i before. Second to these morons are the colour and model staters, REDXR6 etc. as if we couldn't read it off the badges on the back of the car! Not much irritates me more than wanker custom numberplates. Personalised plates = names and only clever shit. None of this horrible JET 747 crap. Which brings me to this classic video:

That's it Bird man!

:blink:

People if you don't like custom plates well good for you. There is a lot of shit people do to their cars that I think is totally farked up, but hey we all have different tastes and budgets :blink:.

The guy is asking to buy a plate, not for peoples opinions on what to get and not get. One thing that shits me is how some people think that their opinions are so highly valued that they tell strangers how they should mod their cars and were to spend their money; without being asked.

People if you don't like custom plates well good for you. There is a lot of shit people do to their cars that I think is totally farked up, but hey we all have different tastes and budgets :(.

The guy is asking to buy a plate, not for peoples opinions on what to get and not get. One thing that shits me is how some people think that their opinions are so highly valued that they tell strangers how they should mod their cars and were to spend their money; without being asked.

couldnt have said it any better myself!

LOL could be mistaken for asking someone if they want to catch an STD :)

How come you're getting rid of them?

hahah im not, im just kidding.

That STD joke might be new to you....but gosh, its old news to me, since year 7 i have copped it, that it does nothing to me, no laugh, no thought....just sooo used to it hahah :-)