SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

Lets put it this way; you'll be having a new bottom end quite soon. The engine for testing is waiting on one part before assembly, and that part is being picked up at the end of this week and sent...

Oh getting excited!

My 6262 was on full 21-22psi by 4000rpm and had strong low end urge. Was a 0.82 housing on a stock RB26 and ViPec better than my GT3582R with 0.82 ex housing

What sorta power did you make? Petrol or E85?

Really? Why did 5 if his customers just buy 5 precision turbo's but he tell u not too? Weird

Strange - him and his workmaate Mark have talked me IN to the 5558 now over the 3076R. Said spool and midrange response pre-22psi is so similar on the street, you'll hardly notice at all, but after 23-25psi the 5558 leaves the 3076R far behind. Got my gate yesterday and have sent out pricing requests to the US for the Precision CEA billet 5558 T3 / V-band and 0.63/0.82, surge slotted 3" cover.

Strange - him and his workmaate Mark have talked me IN to the 5558 now over the 3076R. Said spool and midrange response pre-22psi is so similar on the street, you'll hardly notice at all, but after 23-25psi the 5558 leaves the 3076R far behind. Got my gate yesterday and have sent out pricing requests to the US for the Precision CEA billet 5558 T3 / V-band and 0.63/0.82, surge slotted 3" cover.

what kinda of power will these make on e85?

I feel sorry for you guys now..Ron is going to come in here and not make up his mind.

RON JUST BUY A FARKING TURBO STRAP IT ON AND BOOST!

You honestly are worse then a girl at picking things

Lol

Ron- precision have proven themselves already. Good choice

I feel sorry for you guys now..Ron is going to come in here and not make up his mind.

RON JUST BUY A FARKING TURBO STRAP IT ON AND BOOST!

You honestly are worse then a girl at picking things

Hahahahaha!!! I am, dude! But yes its happening this week..

Edited by rondofj

I think he's planning to low mount on the stocker. Unless he's had a change of heart in the last 2 weeks that I don't know of *cough girl shopping cough* lol

Low mounting on stock mani for that shopping girly look, 0.63a/r as recommended by Jezzabelle n Jase, clicking on 'buy now' soon to shut myself up - these things come with the pretty anti surge slots that dont seem to work on the kandos..but gotta live with that.

Low mounting on stock mani for that shopping girly look, 0.63a/r as recommended by Jezzabelle n Jase, clicking on 'buy now' soon to shut myself up - these things come with the pretty anti surge slots that dont seem to work on the kandos..but gotta live with that.

This is NO good Ron................ NOAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D