SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

From his posts it seemed like the last one failed when it had only had light use - if it had already had some hard track time then it'd not be too surprising, as you say... the plastic caged ones aren't too flash but the GTX ones have the steel bearing cages I believe, which make them a lot better suited for that kind of shenanigans. I love it that the Kandos are more reliable, we have turbo builders in NZ trying to convince us all that they are grenades.

Forged rebuilt rb26

Precision 6266 t4 divided .84

GFB EX50 wastegate

Adaptronic

Greddy 264 cams

BC valve springs

2000cc injectors

Walbro e85 450lph pump

Plazmaman front mount

448kw @ 24.5psi - caltex e72

Forged rebuilt rb26

Precision 6266 t4 divided .84

GFB EX50 wastegate

Adaptronic

Greddy 264 cams

BC valve springs

2000cc injectors

Walbro e85 450lph pump

Plazmaman front mount

448kw @ 24.5psi - caltex e72

You need a bigger fuel system :P

Great result man you have me thinking again....bastard

You need a bigger fuel system :P

Great result man you have me thinking again....bastard

Yeh but I'm very impressed how much these walbro e85 pumps flow

There was no sign of it running out yet either but decided to stop to be safe

Nick do it !! U no you wanna :P precision for sure ditch the twins lol

How far are you guys pushing your 6266 on pump fuel. I only have access to 98 RON here and pushing around 1.7 bars on my rebuilt 26/30. I'm so tempted to push it to 2 bars with RB30/26's low compression.

Edited by G37Sam

Should receive my crg manifold tomorrow latest the day after then bolting my 6466 with my precision wastegate, purchased all the gaskets so motor should be ready to all go in hopefully this week and get her cranked over ;)

Anyone have to have their rear housing machined to seal properly with a v-band flange.

I bought a T4 6266 and it didnt come with any exhaust flanges.

My fabricator spoke to a reseller and was told you need the Precision 3-5/8 kit and also to get a step machined on the rear housing?

AFAIK the precision kit w/clamp and flange is all you need? Spoke to Rotormaster and he said with the precision kit, it should be all you need.

Edited by n_D

• 2 weeks later...

Someone I know had a twin scroll T04Z but wants similar power with better response for an RB30..... I was thinking a 0.84 6266, any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk